CHAPTER 39: From Your Back

MINA'S POV

It's been four days since I thought of leaving Twice and recalling that thought made me somehow smile. I don't know what comes up to my mind that I come to think of just leaving my co-members behind. I feel so embarrassed every time that I remember myself arguing with Nayeon-unnie and yeah she definitely make it as her armor so she teases me every time I do something to her along with my co-members.

"Minari~ I'm tired of everything" Nayeonnie stated while laughing

Here she goes again. There's no day that she never forgets to tease me about it but at least then she always makes me laugh. All my co-members somehow helped me forgot one person whom at first I had a hard time removing from my mind.

We're at the backstage right now preparing for our encore stage. Basically, Seoul is our first stop for our world tour and today's the d-day. I'm kind of nervous performing on stage but I feel excited as well knowing that we'll just spend our next three hours with Onces who became our family for how many years.

"Twice~ Twice~ Hwaiting!!!" we all shouted in unison while forming a circle and cheering each other to have a great performance

YERIN'S POV

I'm at my condominium right just chilling since I have nothing to do. I've been getting in touch with Chaeyoung but she never replied to my messages. Bitch, I really hate her. After kissing me at the airport she'll just leave me hanging? I'm not that easy to deal with.

I can't move on thinking about my brother who died last year and I will never forget about it. She's the reason why my brother died, she's the reason why my mom's been suffering all this time. I'll never forget the time that I opened my brother's room and found him unconscious with his mouth full of white foam. He committed suicide because of her, he overdosed himself with tons of drugs because of that fucking Chaeyoung.

I just simply want revenge. I started thinking of this as soon as I found out that my close friend Jisoo's her teammate. I intentionally gave her a wrong number when we met at the bar just to fool her.

"Hey. Why'd you call me?" Yuri suddenly opened the door and interrupted my thoughts.

"Nothing. I'm just bored and I have nothing to do" I answered.

"Okay?" she answered in a questionable tone.

"I've come up with a plan about my revenge to that Chaeyoung" I added while smirking as if I'm on a drama set.

"I don't really get it, Yerin. Why are you planning revenge to her?" she curiously asked me.

"She's the reason why my brother committed suicide" I simply stated.

"Can you tell me what exactly happened?"

"Fine. They've been in a relationship for almost 7 months, based on how my brother shared stories about her I can say that he really loves her" I started.

"Then what happened?" she eagerly asked.

"I don't know but since that I'm at U.S at that time my brother messaged me that Chaeyoung broke up with him because of sexuality confusion plus Chaeyoung's dating someone which is I believe, a girl."

"Being honest here, my brother is dealing with mental illness so at that time he feels so down I immediately went back to Korea since we were so close and I wanted to at least show him some support. I thought everything was okay so one time I went out to grab some snack until I went back and found him unconsciously lying on the floor. We found a note and he can't really take that girl off his mind. He can't bear the pain of losing her so he decided to end his life"

"Does Chaeyoung know you?" Yuri curiously asked while looking at me intently.

"Nope. They'll supposedly have a formal meeting with our family on their seven month but she broke up with him"

"I get to know that she's Chaeyoung because we had my brother's phone unlocked and we retrieved some photos" I added.

"Shoot. That's terrible" Yuri simply stated then let out a heavy sigh.

"I'll dig more info about her life" I uttered while smirking.

"Yeah."

MINA'S POV

So it's our last performance and we're just singing along with our mashed-up songs, enjoying along with Onces. Satang and Momoring's playfulness started to come up again and they look like a kid playing on the stage. Others are just roaming around and having some interactions while I'm just staring at the Onces on the 4th floor and 5th floor while waving my hand. They look so adorable while waving their lightstick, they are so dedicated to the point that they look like having so much joy although they can just see us from a far. Onces are indeed great.

"Once, kamsahamnida~" Jihyo-unnie said while smiling widely facing the crowd.

"Ne~Once, Saranghaeyoo" Nayeon-unnie said while forming a heart figure using her hands.

Every one of us is just waving their hands telling them that it's time for us to go. I really enjoyed having this kind of interaction with them to the point that I just wanted to stay with them but I can't.

"Once~Until next time, promise?" Dahyun-shi announced while putting her hands onto her right ear.

"See you again, Once" Sana-unnie stated while waving her hands.

"Kamsahamnida!" Momo and Tzuyu both exclaimed in unison.

The thin partitions finally closed leaving us with nothing but just a blank wall. We can still hear Onces from the other side but we can't see them anymore.

"Twice~Congrats for having a great performance" One of the producers announced

"Yes. Thank you!" Jihyo simply answered.

"Hi Mina! Someone's looking for you at the backstage" one of our make-up artists informed me.

I nodded and smiled. I knew it was mom and dad since they've informed me that they'll be watching the concert.

"I'll be heading first to the comfort room. I'll be there real quick"

Having a concert is tiring but the energy that we're receiving is too much so we must treasure those loud chants and make it as an inspiration.

After a few minutes I headed straight to our designated room hoping to see my parent's but I didn't see them anymore. Maybe I stayed in the bathroom for so long and that they can no longer wait for me.

Some members have already changed their clothes while the others are still sitting and eating snacks that were given by Onces.

"Minari, change your clothes now. Don't do the same thing as to what that bunny is doing" Jihyo-unnie joking stated while pointing to Nayeon-unnie.

I just laughed at them since Nayeon-unnie's teasing leadernim back. I went to our dressing room and for sure I'm the only one who'll use it since the rest are just sitting and roaming around.

I opened the door of the little dressing room and look for my clothes that's probably hanging along with other member's clothes. As I was checking the clothes one by one I suddenly felt that someone's hugging me from the back and I can't move since the fragrant's so familiar.

Someone's hugging me tightly and I don't know if I'm guessing it right. I don't want to expect too much since it will just lead to disappointment.

"Nae aleumdaun Minguin" she softly whispers behind my ear. (My beautiful Minguin)

Hearing her voice confirms that I do have a right guess. I don't have an idea why she's here because she's supposedly at overseas right now. I feel paralyzed and I don't know what to do. I must be mad at her. I don't even have an idea why she's hugging me I thought she already have someone with her right now but what is she doing here?