CHAPTER 30: Issues

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I'm sitting here on the bench waiting for my teammates. I get to be so early with our practice, I don't know but seeing and being with Minguin yesterday inspires me to be much determined with my chosen career. She's something that I would really be proud of.

Last night when I arrived back here in Gyeonggi-do I sent her a message but I didn't receive any reply up until now maybe she's just busy knowing that they have an upcoming world tour. This might be challenging but at least Minguin and I are doing great plus nothing can beat our love.

"Chaeyoung~" Somi called from afar.

"Hey Somi! What's up?" I greeted.

"Have you checked your phone?" she suddenly asked that made me so confused

"News headline stating that JYPE is just making up a story about you and Mina since they also see you guys yesterday" she stated.

"Are you really dating her? 'Cause your face has been on the headline the other day" she added while looking at me intently waiting for an answer.

"None of your business" I plainly answered.

I don't know but every time that I hear or see headlines about us it frustrates me. I started my day feeling right but hearing Somi starting up some stupid questions about us boils me up. I knew it's not her fault and she's just curious but I can't help it other than being mad.

"Tell Coach, I'm not feeling well" I stated.

She seems so clueless on how I acted up but I just continued walking away.

"Chaeyoung-ah. I'm sorry" she said while holding my wrist stopping me from walking.

"It's not your fault either. I'm sorry" I answered.

"I knew that you guys are really dating. I noticed how mad Mina was when you're holding my hand" she explained.

"I support you guys" Somi added then hugs me.

"Thank you. I don't know but I don't want to hear single news about us at this moment" I stated.

"That's fine. I know it's rough but let love wins" she said while making a heart pose that made me laughs.

DAHYUN'S POV

We do have a practice today but we're having a hard time leaving our dorm since Mina-unnie isn't going out yet from their room. Nayeon-unnie told us that she's not even getting up thus she's just lying. They also tried to ask what's happening but she's saying that she's not feeling well.

I'm really confused since she went back with full of happiness yesterday so I don't have any idea why she's acting up like that. I can't easily believe that she's sick but I need to since she says so.

"Everyone! Hurry up we need to practice. We don't want to disappoint Onces right?" Jihyo shouted.

"NE!" Momo shouted loudly.

"Mina's not feeling well so she'll not join us for our practice today" Nayeon announced once again.

We all headed to the parking lot because the driver has been waiting for us since earlier. As I get in I immediately grabbed my phone from my pocket to check if there's a message and to also check what's the latest update.

"Fvck" I loudly cursed that made Tzuyu and Sana-unnie glared at me.

"I'm sorry" I apologized since I know that we should not curse.

"What's causing you to let out that word?" Sana-unnie curiously asked while clinging onto my arms.

"Is Mina-unnie really sick?"

"We're not sure since she doesn't want to talk to anyone after saying that she's sick" Sana explained while looking down making it obvious that she's sad.

"Our management released a statement saying that she and Chaeyoung is just friend plus it also states that Chaeyoung and I are best friends too" I started relaying what I've read.

"Then?" Tzuyu and Sana-unnie asked in unison.

"News agencies says that JYPE is just covering up the real game between Mina and Chaeyoung" I added

"Mina's not even sharing. She needs someone right now but we leave her" Sana replied.

"Unnie and Chaeyoung's in good terms, that's something that I'm aware of." I stated.

"I hope unnie would open up later" Tzuyu exclaimed.

After a few minutes of ride we finally arrived at the studio and we saw our manager waiting for us at the building's entrance.

"Mina's not joining for today's practice, pd-nim" Jihyo announced as we approach him.

"We know." She simply answered.

Everyone looks confused by their looks being obvious that they don't have an idea what's going on.

I think I'm starting to build my own conclusion but I still can't relay my idea to anyone most especially to Chaeyoung. Knowing that they instantly knew about Mina-unnie not joining the practice is very unusual because we usually relay the message to them since unnie is not used of sending a message to our management.

We immediately went up to the studio and form sub-unit to have a covered performance. I hope Mina-unnie's doing fine back at our dorm right now, the least thing that I wanted to happen is to know that my co-members are suffering mentally because of issues that they can't handle. Only if we could stay beside her we will but however we need to practice to avoid some fueled-up arguments with our management. We also don't want to add up leader-nim's job defending each of us.

JIHYO'S POV

I feel so down right now knowing that Mina's not with us and we just left her. I know what's happening since earlier because the management informed me too since I'm the group leader. I support Mina and Chaeyoung and I never wanted to ruin their relationship.

The hardest thing of being an idol is to have a public life. Everyone knows what you're up to, everyone knows when you're dating, and everyone knows the smallest detail that you have. I don't know how it feels to choose and that's what Mina's being stuck with right now. The management's threatening her to end up her relationship with Chaeyoung since they also found out that Mina lied to them when they first asked her, an unknown individual sent a picture to our management's official email late last night that made them aware that Chaeyoung and Mina's really dating.

I knew it's hard to be at Mina's position that's why I understand why she chose to just stay alone at our dorm. I'm flustered seeing Mina and Chaeyoung being with each other since they seems to be so much in love with each other and I don't think of seeing them being apart because they seems so attached.

"Thinking deeply huh" Jeongyeon exclaimed while hitting my head.

"Ya~ What's that for?" In shoutingly asked glaring at her.

"What are you thinking of?" Jeongyeon curiously asked while looking at me suspiciously.

"Nothing. I'm just tired since Momo's very hard-working" I explained trying to get away from her question.

"You're hiding something. C'mon, I know you" she unbelievably stated.

"Not now, Jeonggo" I plainly answered.

"Alright" She answered while nodding her head.

I'm tired mentally and physically knowing that there are a lot of things going on at this moment but I know that we can conquer all of those.