CHAPTER 46: Messages

"Dahyun-shi where are you going?!" Nayeon-unnie shouted.

I just ignored her question and immediately opened the door. She's my best friend after all. I can't take seeing her being in pain. I admit I'm mad at her but however I haven't heard her side yet.

I don't exactly know what happened when she's in overseas, I don't even know the reason why she had changed her number.

I grabbed Chaeng's wrists and quickly pulled her for a hug.

"Mianhae" I slowly muttered

She looked at me teary-eyed and sadly smiled.

"Aren't we allowed to just love each other freely?" she asked while looking at me intently with her tears streaming down her face

"Stop crying." I simply answered to ease the mood

I don't know how it exactly feels to be on her position and unnie's position but just seeing them being in pain gives me a glimpse of how love can either be a potion that heals or disaster that destroys.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Are you really sure about this?" Eomma asked while slightly stroking my hair.

"Yes" I plainly answered and smiled at her to end her worries.

Mom just hugged me tightly while slowly caressing my back.

"Always update me, arasso?"

I nodded then simply smiled.

"Alright, we'll go now. Call me when you arrived in Europe okay?"

"Ne, eomma"

She smiled and waved her hand bidding goodbye.

------

It was earlier when Dahyun told me what happened when I was away, knowing all the reasons just had me made up my mind and continue going to Europe. I have no guts to show my face in front of her after all I assumed everything that's why we're experiencing this.

I've given a lot of problems to her. If only I didn't bother her then she must be with co-members right now preparing for the concert. If only I did not become this stupid because of love then she must not be suffering right now. It's all because of me.

It was just 9:20PM and my flight will be at 10:30 so I still need to wait for almost an hour. I just came here early since I don't want to change my mind anymore.

I opened the small pocket from my bag to get my sim ejector and my old sim card, I wanted to reinsert it and check if there's something that I need to know more than what Dahyun have told me. As soon as my phone reopened I immediately opened my SMS application.

MN: Chaeng Chaeng~

MN: Chaeng it's been three days now and you're not even calling me. I'm sad :(

MN: Chaeng chaeng how are you doing today? I'm not feeling well so I couldn't join them with our practice.

MN: I miss you, Chaeng.

MN: I don't know why you aren't even replying to me. I'm worried and sad at the same time.

MN: Chaeng chaeng, I tried dialing your number but it can't be reached.

MN: I tried contacting you again today but the same thing.

MN: By the way, the thing that I've said during the fan meeting, it was the management's decision. They want to protect both of us Chaeng~ I tried contacting you on the exact day to where the videos were posted but you're phone's not ringing as well.

MN: Chaeng~ Where are you? I miss you so much L

MN: If there's something that I've done, tell me. Don't left me hanging here thinking like crazy

MN: I heard you're back from overseas. I wanted to see you but you're nowhere to found

MN: I think you don't want to be with me anymore.

MN: Saranghae, Chaeng chaeng.

My inbox was bombarded with messages and I couldn't take reading all of those. I wiped my tears that fell down from my phone screen.

"She waited for me" I slowly whispered.

I don't know but reading all of those messages just left my mind blank.

"How fucking stupid you are, Son Chaeyoung" I once again whispered.

A/N: This might be the second to the last chapter. I'll try to post the last chapter later. Thank you, Onces especially Michaeng shippers :)