CHAPTER 22: Knowing Them

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I'm back from our exhausting practice and I'm sitting comfortably here in our living room since grandma isn't around and as usual I'm waiting for Mina's message since she's back at Japan now.

MN: Chaeng chaeng, I'm tired :(

CY: Do you want to take a rest for a moment?

MN: No. I would love to talk to you Chaeng Chaeng.

I smiled as I read her message. Honestly speaking, every time that I'm talking to Minguin my smile never fades as if my lips only functions with her.

CY: Ohh. How's your flight by the way?

MN: Great. I received some letters from Onces.

CY: Have you read it?

MN: Not yet. Can we have a video call?

I'm a little bit flustered reading her message but I don't want to lose an opportunity seeing her angelic face.

CY: Sure.

MN: I'll just set up my laptop. Okay?

CY: Yes. I'll wait Minguin.

I'm drawing some non-sense art while waiting for Minguin to distract myself since I seriously have nothing to do at the moment except spending my time talking to her. While I'm doing my stuffs I saw a notification from my laptop indicating that Minguin is contacting me. I fix my hair and look at the mirror first before answering to somehow look presentable virtually.

As I answered the call I immediately see her smiling face while waving in front of the camera.

"Hi. Chaeng Chaeng" she greeted me.

"Why video call out of a sudden?" I jokingly asked at her

She pouted then glared at the monitor.

"You are free to press the release button if you want to" she seriously answered.

"I'm just joking Minguin."

She's playing cute right now pretending that she's mad over me.

"You look so gorgeous right now Chaeng Chaeng" she suddenly stated.

I just smiled since I don't know how to response with her praise.

"Come here, let's cuddle together" she said then giggles.

I'm flustered with her sudden request but I just need to act as if I didn't take it seriously. God knows how much I wanted to be by her side.

"Soft huh"

"What?" she asked

"Nevermind." I answered

"Chaeng, do you want me to read the letters that I've received from Onces?" she proactively said.

I didn't answer instead I just nodded to let her know that I'm interested.

"I'll only read two" she added.

"Okay." I answered showing a thumbs up in front of the camera

I'm only watching her on the laptop monitor but damn her gestures while opening the mini envelope are enough to make my mind blank. She looks so cute and adorable smiling from ear to ear. As she opened it, she started reading the content.

"Mina-unnie, I might consider myself as one of your biggest fan and of course of Twice. You're my inspiration and every time that I feel so down all I need is your songs and your videos. You always cheer me up. I hope you're doing great right now and I hope you overcome every challenge that you'll face. I hope TWICE is always healthy and happy. Saranghaeyo unnie"