CHAPTER 28: Crowd Captures

MINA'S POV

Yesterday's quite amazing since I got to know more about Chaeng's mom. I find it so awkward calling her mom as well but she told me that since my mom is in Japan I can call her mom in Korea. She's funny yet kind and precious same as her daughter.

"Miguri, our scheduled dance practice is from 8am up until 11" Momo said.

"Okay. Then after that we're free from schedule right?"

"Yes. Are you and Chaeyoung going out?"

I shrugged since I don't know if we're going out. I forgot to ask her yesterday to when she will be coming back to Gyeonggi-do.

"I'm not sure"

Momo and I are both startled as we hear Jihyo and Nayeon's loud laugh echoing throughout our dorm's lobby.

"What are they up to?" Momo curiously asked.

"I don't know" I answered.

We both went to the lobby and we found out Nayeon-unnie whispering something to Jihyo.

"Miguri I'll just get my phone" Momo uttered as we found out that there's no big deal with their noise.

I sit down beside them then focus my attention to my phone since we still have an hour left before going to the studio.

"MY PHONE IS MISSING!" Momo shouted on top of her lungs.

"Ya! Can you lower down your voice?!" Tzuyu shouted from the kitchen

"Nayeonnie!" Momo shouted again to catch the attention of Nayeon-unnie.

"Wae?"

"You're hiding it again, aren't you?"

"You're always suspecting me. I'm here why would I even hide it?" Nayeonnie asks while pouting.

I knew her, she's probably starting to act again. She's great with acting most especially when she's lying.

Momo just raised her right eyebrows while crossing her arms in front of Nayeon-unnie

"Ya! Jihyo, did you guys hide it?"

"Use my phone. Call your number" Nayeon exclaimed before Jihyo spill out words.

"Why isn't it ringing? I didn't even turn it off" Momo stated with annoyance.

"I don't know maybe it shuts down"

"It will not shut down unless you shut it down" Momo answered then turned her back to us.

I just laughed since Momoring seems so cute when she's annoyed. I know for the fact that her phone's at the back pocket of Nayeonnie because I saw it.

"What happened to Momo-unnie?" Dahyun asks while walking towards us.

"Nayeonnie hides her phone" I suddenly blurted and unfortunately Momo's also approaching us so she heard what I've said.

"YAAAH! NAYEON-UNNIE! I heard it from Mina." Momo exclaimed that made us laugh.

"Mina-unnie, simba told me that she'll be fetching you later once we're done with the practice" Dahyun suddenly said.

"Why is she relaying her message to you?"

"I told her that maybe you're still sleeping since we talked early in the morning" Dahyun explained.

"Okay. I see"

I feel so excited since I'll be seeing her again. We don't always used to be with each other because of our individual schedules plus she's in Gyeonggi-do and I'm here at Seoul it's hard but I'm glad that we're making up those days that we can't meet each other.

"Guys, we'll head now to the studio" Jihyo announced

Everyone stands up and the other walks out from the kitchen since they just finished eating their breakfast. We all went straight to the parking lot since our service car is waiting there.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I'm just lying here in my bed right now since I woke up early and I have nothing to do. Dahyun told me earlier that Mina's probably still sleeping so I didn't dare to call Minguin 'cause I don't want to disturb her beauty rest.

"Chaeyoung" my mom calls in her soft voice.

"Yes mom?"

"I'm going to the supermarket. Can you accompany me?" she asks holding her car keys and a wallet.

"Alright. I'll just change my clothes mom." I quickly answered.

"I'll wait you outside"

I quickly changed my clothes knowing that my mom's already waiting. I went straight to the car since she's already there. The ride seems to be silent since mom doesn't want to talk whenever she's driving. She told me that it's better to just shut up first than being distracted while driving.

After a few minutes we already arrived at the supermarket. We entered there and I can sense that there's something different and I don't have any idea what's going on.

"Why are they pointing you?" Mom asked me.

I just shrugged since I don't know why they are pointing me out as if they know me personally.

I also see one person who captures my face using his mobile phone. I don't know but I think something's really going on but unfortunately I don't have an idea to what it is.

"Hey! Why are you taking pictures of my daughter?" My mom shouted towards the guy.

A couple of minutes later we are surrounded with group of people plus the dispatch who are unendingly taking pictures of me.

"She's really the girl!" I heard someone shouted from the crowd.

"Mom, I'm not feeling good about what's happening right now. Can we just go home?"

"Okay"

Mom holds my wrist tightly to protect me from those unknown people with an unusual business. She also covers my face using her wide handkerchief because of unendless captures from the crowd.

As we get into the car I immediately dialed Dahyun's number since I don't want to relay some bad news to Minguin. I just wanted to know what's going on.

"Hey. Simba!" Dahyun answered from the other line.

"Mom and I went to the supermarket" I started narrating what happened

"And then?"

"I get surrounded by unknown people, some are taking pictures of me plus unexpectedly there's a dispatch" I explained

"I don't know what's going on" I added.

"Sht. Mina-unnie is on meeting right now with the management for some unknown reasons"

"Fuck. Can you tell me what's going on?!" I freaked out as I received the news from Dahyun telling me that Minguin's currently on meeting with their management.

"Calm down. We don't know either" she honestly stated.

"Holy fucking shit" I just cursed since I'm not feeling right with what's happening at the moment.

"I just call you later."

I didn't reply rather I quickly put down my phone since I'm bombarded with thoughts. I'm bombarded with questions but I'm still hoping that everything's fine though it is evident that it is not.