CHAPTER 41: Your day (Pt.1)

MINA'S POV

"This time only, arasso? I don't want to lose my job" Manager-unnie agreed while smiling widely.

"Kamsahamnida, unnie. You're indeed the best manager ever" I stated while hugging her.

"Stop lying" She answered while laughing.

I asked permission to our manager since I can't leave for the entire night without any permission from her. She looks over us 24/7 and she's like a mother to us so I did have the urge to ask for her agreement.

I walk outside the room and I found Chaeng chaeng playing along with Jeongyeonnie and Dahyun-shi, other members already leave while three of us are still here since we're still waiting for the other car.

"Did she give you permission?" Dahyun suddenly uttered.

"Ne." I plainly answered.

"Look at them unnie, they are the no jam brothers" Dahyun laughingly said while pointing to the other two.

I just nodded and smiled at her since she looks like she's enjoying this moment with her best friend and of course Jeongyeon-unnie.

"I'm happy that you got reunited with her" Dahyun stated while smiling deeply.

"It's unexpected but no matter what happened I still lov—wait." I suddenly stopped talking since I noticed one thing with Chaeng

I grabbed her wrist and look straight at her widened eyes. They all looked shocked with my sudden action but I'm really confused.

"What's this?" I asked.

She just stared at me with her confused eyes.

"Why did you have a tattoo?" I once again asked.

"What the heck! There's two of them, Son Chaeyoung answer me. What hell are you thinking?"

"It's all about you Minguin. Look tomatoes for ketchup, you're my ketchup." She calmly said while smiling showing her one sided dimple.

"And what about this? To remind you of that girl's lips?"

"Are you jealous? Of course not, it's your lips that you're ashamed of" she answered.

"Ashamed? What do you mean?"

"I've watched several interviews and I found out that you don't like your lips" she plainly stated

She suddenly pulled me closer that made me flustered.

"There's no reason to unlike your lips if you'll be using it" she stated while smiling as if she's playing with me.

"Yaaaaah~ Hajima!" Jeongyeonnie suddenly uttered pulling me out of Chaeyoung's grips

"Hey! Yoo Jeongyeon! I'm watching a romantic movie why'd you interrupted it. I really can't believe you" Dahyun-shi stated while staring sharply at Jeongyeon.

"I received a text message from the management" manager-unnie suddenly stated.

"Everyone needs to stay at the dorm since there's an early schedule for tomorrow. I think Chaeyoung just needs to stay at the dorm as well, to be safe" Manager suggested while looking at me and Chaeng.

I looked at Chaeng since I don't know if she likes the idea of going with us.

"Not that I think you two will be doing something but you can just occupy my room right before the door, I'll just use the couch at the lobby" manager-unnie stated once again.

Chaeyoung just smiled and suddenly hugs her.

"I'm really grateful that you're their manager, it's hard to find someone who's as considerate as you"