CHAPTER 37: Definite Decision

DAHYUN'S POV

I'm sitting comfortably on our couch while listening to Day6-sunbaenim song titled 'Congratulations', I feel so enlightened every time I listen to this, it brings good vibes to me. I'm so glad that Chaeyoung and I are finally in good terms after what I terribly did to her and I'm hoping that Mina-unnie have seen her in the airport and talk to her for what exactly happened. Unnie feels so bad of what she did to Chaeyoung that she can't stop crying and I feel like I need to do something that's why I told her to go after Chaeyoung at the airport and apologize because I knew my best friend, she'll easily forgive people that she loves and adore.

As I was enjoying the music I get startled as the door loudly opens and Mina-unnie's running going to their room looking down. I don't know what exactly happen but I think something's wrong so I quickly followed her since other members are in the kitchen except Nayeonnie and Jihyo-unnie who's also in the same room with her.

"U-unnie?" I slowly uttered since I can hear her sob.

I wanted to comfort her since the other two are sleeping and they might be awake but I don't think I can. She looks so much in pain that she can't stop from crying.

"Unnie, mianhae. It's my fault sending you to the airport" I apologetically said while my tears are starting to stream down my face.

It hurts seeing unnie cry, because of my conscious decision of telling her that Chaeyoung will be out of the country, she gets hurt instead of what I'm expecting. I don't have an idea yet of what happened but I'm seriously blaming myself.

I stood up while wiping my tears off since I'll be getting water from the kitchen to give to her and other members are there, I don't want them to notice what's happening since they'll just be bothered.

As I'm starting to walk away unnie suddenly hold my wrists that stopped me from moving.

"A-am I a fool of loving her?" she slowly asks me.

I feel the pain as she asked that question and I don't know how to answer so I just wiped her tears off her face that is continuously streaming down.

"Unnie, wait. I'll be back. Okay?" I reassuringly stated.

I immediately went out of the room and go to our kitchen to get water.

"Dahyun-shi, let's eat. Satang and I made a lot of sushi" Momo-unnie said while pointing to the dish that they've made.

"Thanks, unnie. I'll eat later" I answered then walks back going to the room.

As I opened the door the lights were already lit up, Jihyo-unnie and Nayeon-unnie are sitting beside Mina-unnie and they were all quiet.

"U-unnie, here's your water" I awkwardly broke the silence.

Nayeon-unnie just stared at me and I can sense that she's mad since she knows that I'm the reason why unnie suddenly just left earlier.

"I'm sorry but I think I'll just be leaving our group" Mina-unnie suddenly uttered that made all three of us shocked.

"Are you out of your mind?!" Nayeon-unnie stated in a high-pitch tone

"I don't want to be controlled anymore. I want a private life where I can go out without hiding myself where I can freely love someone. I'm seriously tired of pleasing people"

"What do you mean, Mina? Are you seriously thinking of leaving us behind?!" Jihyo-unnie asked in a loud voice.

"Listen! I don't want this kind of life anymore!" Mina-unnie shouted and this is the very first time that I see her being like this.

"No Mina! You listen!" Nayeon-unnie shouted back.

"Look! You chose this life! You wanted this! This is your fucking dream Mina! Are you just thinking of leaving us because of what you feel right now?!" she added

"Only if I knew that this would happen I would never dream of it. I regret dreaming this kind of life" Unnie stated in a definite tone.

"Hell. Stop being selfish!" Nayeon-unnie shouted out of frustrations while Jihyo-unnie and I are both silent while crying because of what's happening.

I can't take seeing us being like this. It's very unusual that there's a serious argument and it seems like Mina-unnie's decision is unstoppable. I don't know what she's thinking but I hope she wouldn't leave us.

"Hajima!" I shouted since I don't want to hear their arguments anymore.

"M-mitang?" Momo-unnie and Sana-unnie slowly uttered in unison.

All of us in the room were shocked finding out that the rest of the members are standing by the door watching what's happening.

"Please don't leave, unnie" Tzuyu said while looking down.

"I just don't know. I'm sorry" Mina-unnie uttered then quickly stood up and walks past by our co-members.

I let out a heavy sigh then let myself cry. I don't want anyone to leave our group. I don't want to read an article about Mina-unnie's departure, that's the last thing that I wanted to happen. I wanted to blame myself for everything. If I wouldn't let her go and see Chaeyoung she wouldn't be like this. She wouldn't think of leaving us.