CHAPTER 45: Hopeless

It's been a month since I've had news about her, I can see some news about them but I'm trying my best not to care. I miss her but I need to pretend that I don't. First and foremost she don't care about me, all what we've had are all imaginations, all what we've shared are all lies.

"Chaeng, are you sure about this?" Somi asked while looking at me intently

"Yeah. Why?"

"I wanted to show you something first" She said.

I wanted to chase my dream and just go to Europe. I wanted to find myself through art, if that's the only way to move on then I'll take the risk being away from my family instead of reminiscing all the memories that we had in this country.

"Read this." Somi stated then handed her phone to me.

I focus my attention on what the content is. I'm trying my best not to be affected even though I'm hurting. I'm fucking trying my best not to care even my fucking damn heart told me to do.

"Ch-chaeyoung?" Somi slowly asked.

"Tell me she's fine Somi, tell me this is one of those spreading fake rumors" I firmly stated

I quickly dialed Dahyun's number hoping that she would answer me this time. The phone just keeps on ringing and it seems like she doesn't have any plan to answer. I understand that their busy because of their ongoing world tour but fuck, I need her to answer her phone right now.

I hopelessly just put down my phone and just looked down. I don't care if I looked stupid in front of Somi, she's my friend after all.

"M-minguin is strong how can she be diagnosed with anxiety" I can't control myself anymore but to just have a breakdown.

"Chaeng? We don't know what exactly happened. There might be reasons but we don't know"

I slowly stand up and grabbed my keys on the side table.

"I'll just teach you with this piece tomorrow" I quickly said.

"CHAEYOUNG! Where are you going?"

I did not answer her question instead I continued walking fast going to where my car is parked.

DAHYUN'S POV

We are busy right now packing up things since we're heading to Singapore for our concert, this time we'll go there with only seven members for some reasons.

"Dahyun-shi, Chaeyoung's outside" Jihyo-unnie suddenly said

"Jinjja? What is she doing here?"

"What do you expect?" Jihyo-unnie plainly answered.

"Shoot she must be the one who's calling earlier" I muttered.

I immediately went down and meet Chaeyoung who's standing by the side of her car.

"Oi. Chaeng! Did you just get back?" I greeted since this is the first time I met her again.

"Nope, been quite a while now." She simply stated.

"Didn't you miss me?"

She just glared at me and slowly smiled.

"What happened?" she suddenly uttered.

"What do you mean simba?" I curiously asked.

"Nothing. Is Mina there?" she straightforwardly asked.

"Why are you looking for her?"

"She's not here. After leaving her alone while facing criticism you're finding her?" I blatantly stated.

"She doesn't even know if you'll still talk to her, she waited for you every day. She doesn't even know why you suddenly changed your number when you're overseas." I continued.

"Where is she?"

"We're not allowed to disclose any information to anyone. I'm sorry" I firmly stated then turned my back from her.

I totally forgot that I'm mad at her when I saw her. Love and relationship can really be full of misunderstanding, good thing I haven't experience it yet other than flirting with Momo-unnie and Sana-unnie.

"Dahyun-shi, please?" Chaeyoung suddenly uttered while hugging me from my back.

I stopped for a moment then continued.

"I can't. Not at this time I'm sorry"

I entered our dorm quickly since I know that if I stayed much longer I would probably tell her where Mina-unnie is. I can't resist her, after all she's my bestfriend.

"Yah! What happened to her?" Nayeon-unnie stated while looking at the window.

I went close to unnie to see what exactly is happening. I saw Chaeyoung crying hard hugging her toes while leaning onto her car. She looks hopeless sitting on the street.

"Sht" I muttered.