Eternity

August 12, 1963
Bendy seemed to pick up sign language fast! I asked him if he knew some before, but he could not remember.

Nonetheless, he seemed pretty happy with singing then with writing all the time. 'How did you learn sign language Y/N?' I knew this question would come up soon. Not that it was a bother, I can see why he would ask me that.
"My mother was deaf, and she could talk pretty well, but she wanted me to learn sign language so that way it would be easier for her to communicate with me."

'What happened to her?' Thinking about how to respond to his question I start to tear up, remembering how she could still be alive if it were not for me.

"She died. That's all I wish to say."

A hand came up to my chin and made me look at him. Still tearing up he wipes away a tear with his thumb. 'Sorry.' was all he said. Smiling, I grabbed hold of his hand and took it into mine. Bendy was shocked at my gesture, I am guessing no one has ever held his hand.

"How long have you been in here?" Bendy looks up as if he is thinking, then removes his hand in mine to sign. 'I honestly cannot remember. It has been forever since I have seen a person walk in here.' When he finished with his sentence, I felt bad for him. Who knows how long he has been here, sulking in the darkness.

Without even thinking I asked him a question. "Would you like me to stay with you Bendy?" He leaned back, surprised that I would even ask that question. It is not like he was locked in; he could easily walk out of here and be with the rest of the cartoons in the world, but he stayed in here for a reason.
'I would love for you to stay, but you have to promise me something.' If he could stop smiling, I am sure his expression would be serious right now.

"What do I need to promise to you?" 'Promise me that you will never leave here. I know that is asking a lot but being here with you makes me feel different, in a good way. And the thought of being here alone again for who knows how long makes me sad.'

Now I was the one shocked. Being here in an abandoned studio with a demon, forever. It was not like I was going to be missed by anyone, all my friends had families to tend to. Some with people and some with cartoons. The ones with cartoons well, they just had each other since no couple dared to have children. Too risky.

Seeing a hand wave in front of my face made me remember what I was asked. Thinking long and hard, I gave my answer. "I promise to never leave here. And I also promise that I will never abandon you Bendy."

Hearing that made Bendy so happy he grabbed me and pulled me into a very tight hug. Returning the hug, I came to realize that I was now covered in ink. Letting go of me Bendy saw how I looked and immediately apologized.

'Sorry Y/N, but hey you're looking quite beautiful covered in ink~' I felt my face heat up instantly. Was he flirting with me? This was going to be a long eternity together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second chapter finished! Woo