New Feelings

October 31, 1963
Bendy took me back to the haven and oh my god. I never thought it was possible to love a demon more.
He placed me on the bed while giving me passionate kisses. But I could tell he wanted so much more. Bendy tugged on my lip, asking for entrance, but I wasn't gonna be so nice. I heard Bendy let out a growl of frustration. I giggled at this. Bendy then moved both of his hands to my sides and just ever so slightly pinched them. I gasped at his actions and that was enough time for him to slip his tongue into my mouth. His tongue got to search every inch of my mouth and the feeling was amazing.
He then makes me lay down still kissing me. After a while I start to feel his mouth move over to my cheek, then to my ear where he nibbles on it. I let out a hum of pleasure, but that didn't satisfy him. After nibbling on my ear he then trails down to my neck and sucks on it. The feeling was just too overwhelming. He moved around my neck, like he was trying to find something. Sure enough he did and he knew he found it when I let out a small moan. He sucked on my sweet spot for a good two minutes before sitting up. 'Take off your shirt.' I did what I was told, but very slowly. 'Your teasing me sweetheart.' "I know~." I took off one sleeve at a time, then I slowly lifted the shirt just wear you can see the bottom of my bra. I looked down for a split second and realized that Bendy had a huge ten inch penis along side two huge balls. I was going to die if he tried to put that into me.
Bendy was not having this teasing anymore so with one quick swift of his hand he ripped off off my shirt. "Hey! It's not like I have extra clothes here!" Bendy didn't say anything. He was just looking at my chest. Of course I still had on my bra, but I've never shown anybody my chest. Then again, I've never done anything like this. Bendy must of seen how uncomfortable I was since he put his hand underneath my cheek and made me look back at him. 'I won't do anything you don't want me too. Just let me know if you want me to stop.' I almost cried at his statement. Bendy was a true gentleman. "Bendy, darling. Thank you. But if I remember correctly it was you who won the game. So please let me do something for you."
Bendy then gave the most devilish grin ever and nodded his head. I sat up onto my knees giving back a small smirk.
I grabbed Bendys bow tie and pulled him into a passionate kiss. While I still had grip on his bow tie I trailed my other hand down his stomach and just slightly touched his penis. Bendy let out a small groan of pleasure. I break up the kiss and just look at him with dreamy eyes. I watch at he starts to bite his bottom lip as soon as my hand wraps around his shaft and starts to move up and down. Bendys breathing picks up and his ink starts to run. I lower myself, just meeting eye level with his lower region. Still pumping his shaft I open my mouth and take in as much penis as I could. Bendy threw his head back and moaned very loudly. I started sucking and bobbed my head back and forth. I felt very sick since Bendy was made out of ink and that meant his shaft was also made of ink.
I was only sucking half of his penis which is not how I thought it would be, but I assumed it was good enough for him. Oh how wrong I was. I felt Bendys hand poke the top of my head and as I continued sucking and pumping I looked up and saw that his devilish grin was back. 'This feels amazing, but I want you to take it all in!' My eyes widen with his sudden action. He grabbed the back of my head and pushed it all the way down. Balls deeps. I gagged and tears staring to form. Not that I was upset by him, but all this ink in my mouth was definitely making me want to vomit.
Bendy was just a moaning mess, and his breathing was picking up. He moved his hands to the back of my shoulders and squeezed them very hard. The pain in my shoulders felt amazing and he kept squeezing my shoulders as I got used to taking him all in.
I felt his penis twitch in my mouth and knew that he was close. By now his claws were poking into my skin and I knew I was going to be badly bruised tomorrow. My sucking became sloppy and before I knew it, he gave a huge roar and released into my mouth. I swallowed all the ink that came into my mouth and I didn't even care that I swallowed ink cum. He released his grip on my shoulders and I let out a sigh of relief. I fall back onto the pillow in major pain for my back. I was in a dazed at what just happened and tried to calm down my breathing. 'That. Was. Amazing.~' Bendys hands were shaking and I giggled at him. "It sure was." I wonder how it would feel if we actually had sex. I closed my eyes just for a moment until Bendy pulled me back up and gave me a kiss. 'You are my everything and I hope you know that. I love you so much Y/N.' "I love you too Bendy. Forever and always."
~~~~~~~~~
This was my first lemon ever. Let me know how it was!!!