Outside the Studio

December 22, 1963
It's been two weeks since Bendy proposed to me and I can't believe that he actually did it. I asked him if Al and Tom helped him plan it out and they sure did. They explained to me that Bendy, of course, didn't know what marriage was so they explained it to him. Al said that as soon as she told him about it he got all giddy and was excited to do it.
Bendy wanted to have a wedding which I agreed too. The wedding would be small since there's not that many people here.
I was sitting down with Bendy talking to him on how weddings usually turn out. "Ok so since we are having a small wedding I thought it would be nice to get married in Heavenly Toys. We could get rid of the stuff that's on the sides and let searchers, lost ones, and The Butcher Gang be there." 'Good idea, that place always seemed the nicest place in this hell whole.' I wrote down some more ideas that I thought, smiling to myself. Bendy tapped on the table, grabbing my attention. 'What's with the big smile?' "I'm just, really really happy. Never would I have thought of getting married. I always just assumed that I would die alone, but now here I am about to marry me a demon." 'Indeed you are, and he is quite the handsome one.' I rolled my eyes at his comment. "Anyways, in a wedding the bride and groom have what they call a best man and a maid of honor. I'm gonna ask if Al would be my maid of honor, and you should ask Tom to be your best man." Bendy shook his head yes, and I'm really glad he and Tom get along. 'Have you ever pictured an idea of what you wanted your wedding to be like?' Duh, of course. What girl hasn't? "I have in the past, but now it's kinda changed." Bendy grabbed the notebook and turned the page so that it was just a blank piece of paper. 'Sketch it out for me.' I'm sure other artist have had this sorta problem that I have at this moment. I can see the image in my head, but as soon as I sketch it out it's not the same. It looks more like scribbles then an actual picture.
I tried my best to make it look like how it was in my head and I sorta succeeded in a way. I showed it to Bendy which he seemed very impressed. 'Is this how you see it?' "Yes" He grabbed the paper and left without saying where he was going.
I sat there for a good twenty minutes waiting for Bendy to return. My eyes started to get droopy, closing every now and then. I heard his footsteps coming making me fully awake. 'Sorry I left darling, but I gave your design to a searcher and they're gonna get all the supplies to make this wedding happen right.' I was a bit confused at what he just said. The items that I drew are stuff that are outside of the studio. Bendy can't leave the studio, neither can I. "You mean the searches can leave this place?" 'Yes.' Well at least they can leave. "Is that how you got the dress and tux?" Again he said yes.
I wrote down some more stuff that would be nice to have at our wedding now that I know we have sources to leave this place and go out to get them. I let out a small yawn, tired from not getting any sleep. 'You wanna lie down for a moment?' I shook my head no, knowing sleep won't really help. "I'm tired, but not tired to sleep if you understand that." Bendy had a concern look on his face, like he was thinking. 'Now that I think about it Y/N you haven't gotten proper sleep in awhile. I always hear you wake up when it's late at night.' I felt bad, I didn't know that he woke up every time I did. "Sorry darling, I didn't mean to wake you up every night. It's just, I always have a nightmare of me falling and then I die every time. I know it's just in my head but at moments they feel so real." My chair got pulled closer to Bendy and when I was right next to him he hugged me. Releasing me I looked at him confused. 'Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to you, not while I'm  around. Why don't you lay down, I promise I'll be at your side if you have the nightmare again.' I got up and made my way to the bed, getting on-top and comfortable. I looked over at Bendy one last time before I shut my eyes, drifting into a deep slumber.
~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is a bit shorter and I apologize for that. I'll make the next chapter long so don't worry!