Right in The Heart

February 14, 1964
Ah Valentine. A day where people and toons celebrate their love for each other. The day where people confess their love to their secret someone. A day where you just celebrate love.
Well not for me. My belly has now been starting to show a small baby bump. From the side you can definitely see the bump. I'm not entirely sure if that's normal, but hey when your husband is a demon nothing is normal now.
I wanted to make sure that everything was ok and that the baby was healthy but I am not allowed to leave. So to get my mind off that I headed towards Tom and Allison home, to see if they knew anything.
"Hello? Anyone home?" I called out from the corridor. I listened for a moment to see if I could hear any sound of movements. Nothing. I walked more towards the door and saw that it was slightly cracked open. I swear if anything pops out I will murder them. Kicking the door open I noticed the seeing eye tool laying on the table. "Hello, what's this doing here?" I picked it up and noticed writings on the wall. ϖαηϯ ϯσ Թʆαψ α ɡαʍε? I really wasn't in the mood to play anything, but if it lead me to at least anyone in the studio I would be happy. I turned around and noticed some more messages around me. ʆεϯ'ς ςϯαɾϯ ƒɾσʍ ϯհε ɓεɡίηηίηɡ. The beginning? It took me a moment to realize what it meant. It wanted me to go back to the haunted house, where I first met Allison. "Alright I'll play your little game."
It took me a while to head back to Bendy Hell but I managed. I walked up to the haunted house gripping onto the seeing eye tool. "Alright I'm here, let's see if I can find what you wanted me to see."
As I walking towards the gates I started to hear, humming? Was I humming? No no it wasn't me, it sounded more like Allison. I lifted up the tool to see if there were any more messages. αʆʍσςϯ ϯհεɾε. Good to know. The gates opened up right as I approached it. I stepped through only to get startled by the gates shutting quickly. I looked around to see if anyone did it but no one was here, not even Allison.
"í hσnєѕtlч dídn't thínk чσu wσuld fαll thαt ч/n." "Allison? Is that you?" I looked around but no one was here. "hσw dαrє чσu cσmpαrє mє tσ thαt líttlє míѕѕ pєndlє! ѕhє ѕtσlє mч ѕpσt líght, tσσk єvєrчthíng αwαч frσm mє." The gates to the other side started to open up, footsteps could be heard coming towards me. "ѕhє ruínєd єvєrчthíng thαt í hαd plαnnєd! ѕhє єvєn mαnαgєd tσ murdєr mє, вut í wαѕn't gσnnα вє gσnє thαt єαѕч." The footsteps approaching me became louder, I started to back away from the gates. "H- How do you know my name? Who are you?!"
Maniacal laughter was heard through the halls. "plєαѕє, whσ hαѕn't hєαrd σf thє вєlσvєd ч/n thαt mαrríєd thє ínk dєmσn. hє ѕєєmѕ tσ hαvє tαkєn íntєrєѕt ín чσu." I saw a hand grasp against the gate door, and soon after that a full body of none other then Alice Angel. "Alice?!" She giggled and then pulled out a sword from behind her. "glαd tσ knσw í ѕtíll hαvє fαnѕ. lєt mє tєll чσu ѕσmєthíng ч/n, ít fєєlѕ gσσd tσ knσw thαt єvєn thσugh í wαѕ dєαd pєσplє ѕtíll rєmєmвєr mє." She walked closer to me with the sword by her side. I ran into the wall not knowing what else to do. I was about to call out to Bendy but Alice covered up my mouth before I could even get a sound out. "dσn't єvєn вσthєr ч/n nσ σnє cαn ѕαvє чσu. nσt pєndlє, tσm, σr thє ínk dєmσn cαn ѕαvє чσu. thєrє'ѕ nσ єѕcαpє frσm mє." Tears were running down my cheeks, I was scared for my life and my baby's life. This wasn't how I thought I would die. I wanted to live my life with my family and friends and now that'll never happen. This was it.
"hє tσσk mч вєαutч frσm mє, nσw í'll tαkє ѕσmєthíng frσm hím!! í'll tαkє чσur chíld'ѕ lífє!" She started to laugh all crazy before she rammed the sword into my stomach. I screamed into her hand, the pain killing me slowly. "αnd nσw tσ kíll чσu thє wαч ѕhє kíllєd mє. í'll lєt чσu knσw íf thєч rєmєmвєr чσu ч/n." In an instant she plunged the sword right into my chest, my vision blacking out.