Just Like Him

November 27, 1963
We all walked in, Bendy trailing behind me. We walked down a long corridor until Al put her hand up to signal me and Bendy to stop. "sᴛᴀʏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʏ/ɴ. ʙᴇɴᴅʏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴇᴀsᴇ ᴛᴏᴍ ɪɴ. ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ?" We nodded in agreement. Al gave us a thumbs up and continued to walk away until she turned right where we heard a faint hi from her.
Bendy sat down against the wall, I followed his movements as well. Bendy rubbed the top of my hand grabbing my attention. 'How long have you know Allison?' I really hope he wasn't upset that I didn't tell him about me meeting Al. "I met her when you took me to Bendy Land. Well Bendy Hell. She was in the haunted house. Not at first, but then she just appeared. If it wasn't for her I would of been stuck in there for a long time." Bendy had an upset look on face, I knew he wasn't gonna be happy. 'Why didn't you tell me?' "I thought you would be upset that I met her. Don't take this the wrong way darling, but you are a bit too protective of me. I find it sweet at times, but if you haven't noticed already no one is gonna take me away from you."
I moved over to Bendys legs and sat on them. More like I was straddling him in a non sexual way. " I will always be yours. No matter what. And hopefully, one day I can be more then just your girlfriend." I don't know why I said that out loud. I mean true I love being his girlfriend and all, but hopefully one day, I could be his wife. 'What do you mean? Your my girlfriend and that's it.' That shattered me. He didn't know about marriage? I moved off him before Al came back out and gave a fake smile. "Nothing. Don't worry about it. Just know that I love you."
Al's body leaned over the edge of the wall and she motioned me to come forward. I got up without looking at Bendy. My hands were shaking badly that I had to walk down the hall with crossed arms. "ᴛᴏᴍ sᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇ's ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪs ᴠᴇʀʏ ʜᴏɴᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ." That made my nerves calm down just a tad bit. "Welp let's not keep him waiting. Lead the way Al." She playfully rolled her eyes and lead me to the direction of Tom.
Al pulled back curtains and right then and there my heart sank. Tom did not look good at all. His right eye was all bruised up. Scratches all over his face. The scar that stood out the most was the one on his arm. His one real arm. It was cut open and I could see his bones. They looked broken. Al wasn't kidding when she said he lost a lot of ink.
"ᴛᴏᴍ. ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʏ/ɴ. sʜᴇ's ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴡᴀʏ." Tom waved with his mechanical hand towards me. I returned the wave, slowly since my hands were still shaking. "It's very nice to meet you Tom. I am so sorry about your condition." Tom just gave a little motion meaning eh what ever.
I semi talked to Tom. He was a very good listener and seemed to understand what I was talking about even if he didn't know what it was. When I talked to him it reminded me of Bendy. Silent. An idea came into my head. "Hey Al, what if I taught Tom ASL too? That would help him talk to me better, seeing that you know what he's saying." Tom gave a confused look at me and then at Al. "ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜɪᴍ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴍᴇ." I nodded my head and talked about ASL once again.
All I could really show Tom were ABC and number. He caught on well, just like Bendy. I looked over to Al and I tapped on my wrist as if I had a watch on seeing if she knew what I meant. She understood well enough. "ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴛᴏᴍ. ɴᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ sᴀʏ ᴛʜɪs ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴅ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ." Tom tilted his head to the side signaling that he was confused. Al stepped out into the hallway and motioned Bendy to come forward. I could hear Bendys footsteps coming closer, and apparently Tom did to. I held onto his shoulder and gave him a reassuring smile. " Don't worry, he won't hurt you. I'll make sure of that."
It took them a bit longer to appear then I thought. What was going on? Was Bendy having second thoughts? We saw Al's shadow appeared, followed by Bendys. Good. He didn't run away. A few seconds later they both came into view. "Tom, you've meet Bendy and seen how he is. He's much more mature and he won't harm you." Bendy took a few steps forward towards Tom and looked at him for a moment. Eventually he stuck out his arm, and was asking for a handshake. Tom, very hesitantly took his offer and shook his hand with his non broken arm. It was very hard to tell but it looked like Bendy was crying.
~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you guys so much for reading this book and making it #1 in inkbendy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~Thank you guys so much for reading this book and making it #1 in inkbendy!!!