New Chapter

August 8, 1964
Morning dawned in, my eyes slowly fluttering open. Strong arms were wrapped around my waist letting me know that Bendy was still here with me.
Al and Tom agreed to watch Cicero for me while Bendy and I have some alone time. It has been a while since we've been alone together ever since the children came.
To think that it's been a full year since I've arrived here at the studio, my goodness how things happened so quickly.
We stayed in bed for a couple of hours before both of us getting up and actually getting ready for the rest of the day.
'I know that look of your toots, whatcha got planned?' A small chuckle escaped my lips. Ah he knows me all too well, but not quite enough. "Oh you'll see come on!" I dragged him out of the haven and lead him away.
I lead Bendy all the way up to the first floor, grabbing a guitar that was hidden behind a corner. 'How did you know that was there?' "I have just this one small surprise before we get to our destination."
I tuned up the guitar a little bit before playing my song.
"When the sun has set
And the night has come
We'll creep down below
And go have some fun
'Cause all I wanna do
Is sneak down below with you"
It surprised me to see that Bendy started to sign along with my singing.
"And all I want to see
Is you sneaking around next to me"
I managed to stumble over a pipe, but luckily Bendy caught me, causing a slight chuckle from me.
"I don't care if it's wrong or right"
He pulled me up and continued signing along with me.
"I'd do anything for one more night"
"Dawn breaks, our night fades away
Someday we'll get to stay"
"We'll get to stay"
"No more sneaking around
One day we'll have our day"
"We'll have our day"
"Have our day"
"Have our day"
I placed the guitar down and continued to lead the way, though I'm sure Bendy knew where we were going.
We turned to the left and reached our destination. The ink machine. Well at least that's what the room is called.
'What made you bring me here?' "Do you remember what today is?"
Bendy looked up and stared to tap on his chin before looking back down at me and smiling. 'Why if I remember correctly, this was the day that I met the love of my life.' He grabbed both of my hands and placed a soft kiss on them.
"You know I never did get to see what's inside this room."
Bendy lead me over inside the room, I was amazed. Yes there were a lot of boxes and chains leading down but over all this was a nice structure. A railing was placed as a barrier just above the ledge.
We both walked over to the railing and leaned over it, looking down into the dark abyss. It was very distant but I could here the sound of medal chains rattling against each other.
'I'm surprised that these old chains haven't broken yet. It's amazing how things this old can stay in perfect condition after all these years.'
Silence fell over us, the only sound you could hear were the sounds of chains moving down below.
I let out a long sigh, processing my thoughts.
'Hey what's up?' Bendy now has that look of concern plastered on his face. "I guess I'm just sad." 'Sad? Why would you be sad?' "Bendy darling, have you been noticing the way I've been acting these last few weeks? Have you seen the sadness in my eyes every time I look at our daughter?"
'Y/N, what are you talking about? Why are you upset? Please tell me.' "Our daughter is dying Bendy! She's dying and it kills me to see our baby girl suffering silently."
His facial expression now changed to great concern. I should of told him sooner, this is not easy for me at all.
'How is she dying? Can we help her?!' "Her heart is not strong enough. This is why humans and toons don't ever have kids, they can't save them. I thought she would die just like Matthew, but I found a way to save her."
It was now or never Y/N, hurry up and do it!
With the strength I had left I jumped over the railing and started bolting towards the ledge.
Before I could continue black substance was wrapped around my ankles causing me to fall.
I looked up to see Bendy standing over me, his face was both shocked and angered. 'What are you doing?!'
I moved my feet around, releasing the grip it had on me. I stood up with the look of sadness and determination filled in my eyes.
"I'm saving our daughter! I want her to live and grow up just like I did! I've lived my life, now it's time for my chapter to close."
I was crying, why did this have to happen? Why couldn't things work out perfectly for us? For me?
'What are you saying Y/N!!'
"I'm saying I love you very much, and it pains me to do this so much, but it has to be done."
I pushed Bendy out of the causing him to fall over. I ran and made a jump, but was soon caught by Bendy.
Both of his hands latched onto mine, meaning he couldn't talk to me. He shook his head no, ink running down his face.
I spoke softly, no fear in my voice. I was confident rather then scared now.
"Let me go."
His head shook no once again. "Please, she needs me, and I know you need me too. I'm not getting any better Bendy, I'm dying. I was just trying to delay my death, but it seems that now it's time for me to go. She needs my heart to live."
No response. I know what I was about to do was wrong, but I saw no other way.
"Hey, why don't we talk about this?" Bendy shook his head yes and started to pull me up. My foot reached the ledge, letting me know I was able to climb back up.
"Hey, stop crying, it's gonna be ok."
My foot pushed out making Bendy loose grip on me. I saw his face change to extreme horror, he tried reaching out to me, but it was too late.
My body was falling down into the dark abyss. They say your whole life flashes before your eyes. And they were right. I saw my whole life before me. The moment I ran into Bendy, our first kiss, our wedding, everything replayed right in front of me.
It was only a matter of seconds before my back landed right on top of the ink machine, killing me instantly.
————————
"Tell me another story mom."