Finale

'You promised me, you promised me you wouldn't leave. Don't you remember saying that? You held my hand, looked at me with your beautiful eyes, and told me that.'

'Oh Y/N, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should of seen your pain sooner. The searchers say that this will make it all better, I wonder what you would think of this. This is our daughter after all. At least for now.

What was he doing? He can't be serious. Is this why he did that? Could it actually work? Could I be brought back to life?

"Mother what's happening?"

"Don't worry about it sweetie, just know that I love you very much and our time together has been a joy, but now I have to go back to your father and sister."

"Will you be back?"

"I don't think so, but maybe I can bring you back with us, we can be a family."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

My eyes shot wide open. I sat up from the table I was laying on and took in my surroundings. Nothing's changed. As I looked to my left I saw him. He looked at me, and I looked back at him. I rose to my feet and made my way towards him. Lifting up my hands to cup his cheeks I smiled as tears started to form. "Hello, Bendy."

How I've missed his lips on mine. After two and a half years I've returned home to my husband.

We pulled apart and he started to sign really fast.

'Thankgodthatworkedivebeendoingresearchonthisandafterbookafterbookifinallyfoundawaytobringyoubackwhilekeepingourdaughteralive.'

"Where is she? Where's Cicero?"

He held out his hand, I grabbed it of course and we made our way down the hall.

We approached the door to the nursery. She was in there, I know she was. I opened the door and saw her.  To my surprise she didn't talk to me. She signed.

'Hello mother.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hmm how interesting
Sorry but there won't be a second book to this one.
I'm still working on fixing the other chapters