Stick of Truth

January 6, 1964
Words cannot explain the pleasure I was in when me and Bendy, you know. True to his words he was gentle which was kind of him. After a while he just went ham on me. My wrist are still sore from being tied up. Not to mention my legs are still pounding.
I was currently reading a book when all of a sudden I felt very ill. I set my book down and made my way to the bathroom. Sitting down by the toilet I start to wonder where this feeling came from. "Am I sick again? No I can't be, I've been eating better." I vomited in the toilet bowl and saw that my vomit was black. "Oh god. This is not good at all." I threw up for another five minutes before flushing the toilet and washing my mouth out. Looking into the mirror I move my eyes down to my waist. My veins were black, and I know for a fact that that wasn't normal. What was going on with me? Was I turning into a toon? No no that wasn't it, if I were to turn into a toon then Bendy would have to be here with me, but he's not. "What else could it be?"
I sat on my bed for at least three hours before a lost one appeared in front of me. It handed me a box along with a cup of water. "Thank you, now remember no peep out of you. I don't want Bendy to know about this." It shook their head yes and disappeared within the floor boards. I sipped the water taking huge gulps of it. Setting the cup down my hands start to shake. "It's ok Y/N, your fine. No need to get all freaked out. This is just to make sure that-" I was cut off by a sudden knock on the door. I quickly hid the box underneath my pillow before the door opened up. I was really hoping it was either Al or Tom, but no. To my luck it was Bendy. 'Hey toots, you feeling alright? You've been in here for a long time.' My hands were shaking underneath the pillow. Should I tell him? Of course I should! He's my husband after all. And, if this is real then it would be nice to have him hear with me. "Um, actually I'm a bit scared." Bendy moves a bit closer to me, his face now showing concern. 'Scared? Why are you scared?' I took in a deep breath before removing the box from underneath the pillow. I showed Bendy and his face was now covered in shock. "I don't know if it's true or not, but I just want to make sure. Please just wait out here while I go to the bathroom." 'When your finished you better come out with that.' Bendy pointed to the picture on the box. "I promise." I gave Bendy a quick kiss and went into the bathroom.
I stepped out of the bathroom with the stick resting on my hand. I set it down on the night stand and went over to the chair where Bendy was sitting. "The box says to wait for five minutes to make sure that the reading is accurate. How are you feeling?" Bendy sat up strait. He looked over at the night stand, then to me. 'I feel fine, I'm just wondering how. Humans can do it with other humans, same thing goes with toons, but a human and a toon? That's not natural.' He does have a point, but thinking back to that night, he never pulled out. And if I remember correctly, I was the one who told him to keep going. "Well, I guess we have to wait to see."
My timer went off, scaring me and Bendy. I got up and made my way over to the night stand. I covered my eyes with one hand while the other picked up the stick. I tried to calm my nerves but it wasn't working. Lifting up the stick to my eye level I quickly removed my hand that shielded my eyes and looked at the stick. I let out a small gasp, tears running down my cheeks. I looked over at Bendy and saw that he wasn't in the chair anymore. Instead he was hovering above my shoulder looking down at what I saw. No way. No way. This must be a dream. Was this for real? "Bendy, I- I'm gonna have a baby." I turned around and saw that his ink was running, but he had a smile on his face. "We're gonna be parents! I'm pregnant!!" Bendy scooped me up and twirled me around. "Hey I still feel a bit sick here!" Bendy set me down and gave me a bunch of needed kiss. 'I'm gonna be a dad. Oh wow. I- I cannot believe it. You- your pregnant with my child! Oh Y/N!! You've made me the happiest demon on earth!' He bent down and gave a small kiss to my stomach. In a instant moment a flash was seen. The Butcher Gang. Of course. Always taking pictures, but this time it was worth it. I want to remember this day forever. This will be the day that we found out that a human and a toon can convince a child.
Now that we knew that, what was the child gonna look like? And how was the pregnancy gonna be like? Only time would let me know, I just hope it's all worth it.
~~~~~~~~~~
Congratulations!!! You and Bendy are gonna have a child!! Now we wait and see how things go. And FYI I do have the lemon in my drafts, I just didn't upload it. If you guys wanna read it let me know!