Kicks

1964
"ʏ/ɴ! ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ! ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ!" My body was moving back and forth, I could feel myself coming  conscious. I opened up my eyes to see Allison in front of me along with Bendy and Tom behind her. "ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ɢᴏᴏᴅɴᴇss ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ, ᴡᴇ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ." I was confused, wasn't I suppose to be dead? I looked down at my stomach and noticed that the size it was before has grown much more. "Aren't I supposed to be dead?" From what I saw it looked like Bendy asked Tom and Allison to leave the room. Once they left Bendy wrapped me into his arms, I could feel his ink running. "Bendy what's wrong? Tell me what happened." He released me and tried his best to sign. 'You went over to Tom and Allison's place and picked up some sort of tool. That tool is cursed and gives you these horrible nightmares. Allison saw you laying on the floor and called out for me. When I saw you I started to loose it. I thought you were gone for good this time. Allison told me you were just in a deep sleep.' That was all a nightmare? But it felt so real. "How long have I been asleep?" He finger spelled a number and my eyes shot opened. "I've been asleep for four months!!" Bendy only nodded his head.
________________
After I explained my nightmare to Bendy describing what had happened to me and the baby he seemed to get more protective of both of us. He made sure that where ever I went he went along with me too. I didn't mind at all, I felt bad that I was asleep for so long that me and him being together was nice. I giggled to myself, Bendy looking down at me. 'What's got you in a giddy mood?' "Oh I was just thinking back when it was just me and you. No Allison or Tom. I remember when you would hold me close and we would dance together, how I miss those days." Bendy moved in-front of me giving his signature smirk. 'Who says we can't do that again?'
Out of nowhere music was heard. It was the song I played for him a long time ago. Bendy extended out his arm towards me. "You always surprise me love."
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
As the note played out we both moved in towards each other and kissed. We broke apart, both smiling. 'God how I've missed those lips of yours.' He kneeled down to be level with my stomach placing both hands on my belly. He jumped back while I looked down surprised at what just happened. 'What was that?' "I think the baby just kicked." Bendy places his hands back onto my stomach and waits for a moment. His grin grew bigger as soon as he felt the baby kick once again. 'We can't wait for you to be with us too little one.' I started to tear up just a little bit thinking about how well of a father Bendy will be.
_______________
The baby's kicks weren't painful at all until all of a sudden as I was eating the baby just gave a massive kick to my stomach. "What's wrong little one? Not hungry for this stuff?" Like the baby would actually answer. What else could the baby want? As on cue Bendy appears through the wall with an object behind his back. "What do you have there?" He reveals to me a cup with some liquid inside. Bendy sets down the cup right in front of me giving a sly grin. 'I heard that the baby wasn't really a fond of human food so I brought you a little something.' How did he know that- ah yes he hears everything. "What's inside?" No response. I was thinking it was some sort of shake or smoothie but nope I was totally wrong. One sip and I instantly felt better, but was also disgusted by what I was drinking. 'How's it taste?' I looked up and smiled at him. "It taste, good. Like really good." 'Glad to know that the baby enjoys ink rather then human food.' I showed Bendy my favorite finger before finishing up the cup. 'I have a question for ya toots.' I put the cup down still disgusting by the fact that I would now have to drink this for the baby's sake. "What's up." 'We don't know if the baby is gonna be a girl or boy and I was thinking we should start thinking of names.' I gave him a big smile, excited by his idea. "Oh yes we should, but can it be later please? I'm actually a bit tired. I know I just slept for a good four months, but this baby is taking a lot of my energy." Bendy nodded and helped me to the bed. He was such a gentleman and I knew that this baby was gonna get a fantastic father, I just hope I'll be a good mother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Want your baby name to be in the book? Tell me in the comments!! Give me both boy and girls names!! If you don't want to that's alright. ( I made a reference in here from a well known game, can you guess what it is and where it came from?)
Also I'm thinking about doing another book about a certain game I'm loving at the moment. I'm not totally sure about it though, but if I like my idea a lot then I'll start writing it!