We'll Do It Together

January 14, 1964
Word about my pregnancy traveled through the studio pretty quickly. Anytime a searcher or a lost one saw me they would always congratulate me which was very sweet of them. Tom and Al were very supportive and honestly I thought they would be disgusted by the thought of me having Bendys child but no, actually they were happy to hear that a new addition would be coming to the family.
Of course everyone was shocked to hear that a human got pregnant by a toon. When I say everyone I mean everyone. I'm not sure how but people outside of the studio heard the news as well. Every once in a while me and Bendy would receive cards from random people. All of the cards either said congratulations or best wishes. Though one card was made for me. It seemed much more elegant then the other cards. I opened   up the letter and saw that it was from a TV studio. They wanted an interview with me? I was shocked at the thought that they would want an interview. Unsure of what to say I took the note back to the haven and decided to let Bendy decide on what I should do.
I poked my head through the door, trying to see if he was near. "Bendy darling, where are you?" I stepped through the door way and looked at my surroundings. No sign of him anywhere, though I did see a jumbo plushie laying against the kitchen table. I walked towards the table and saw that there was a note right beside it. When I went to go pick up the note I noticed that there was nothing written on it. I tensed up as I felt a pair strong arms wrapped around my waist. "Hmm, who could it be~?" As soon as those words left my mouth I was greeted by a familiar tongue. His tongue licked all the way up to my ear, then he started to nibble on my ear lobe. I leaned back against Bendy, taking in this moment. "Your never satisfied are you?" One of his hands moves over to my eyesight as he signs the word 'no.'
Bendy starts to walk backwards, bringing me along with him. On any other day I would allow this to continue, but I had to ask him a very important question. I release myself from his grasp and made my way over to the bed and sat down. I patted on the bed near me, signaling him to come next to me. 'You are so lucky that I know how to control myself or else you would be on the floor screaming my name.' He sat next to me looking a bit sadden that I stopped his flow. "I'm sorry darling, but I received a letter from a TV studio and they want to ask me some questions about my pregnancy. They said they would be willing to come here to the studio. So would it be OK with you if I did the interview?" Bendy placed a hand on his chin, almost like he was thinking of an answer. 'Sure, what's the harm? As long as I get to be near you the whole time.' I was honestly surprised that he said yes that I didn't even see the second part of his sentence. "Great! I'll write them back and say that they can come here and do the interview with me." I was about to stand up when Bendy's grip was on my wrist. 'You mean do the interview with us.' Seriously? Not once have I ever been able to do anything by my self here. It's always me and him, never just me. "Darling, as much as I love having you around me I think it would be better if it was just me doing the interview." I tried to make it sound as sweet as possible but I'm pretty sure Bendy wasn't going to take that for an answer. 'Do you not want me near you?' I should've just kept my mouth shut. "No no it's not that it's just, well I never get to do anything by myself here, it's always me and you and just this once sweetie I would like to do something by myself. You know I enjoy your company but I'm afraid that when they see you they might be scared." 'You were scared of me when you first saw me and now look at you. I just don't want anything bad to happen to you, especially now since you're pregnant with my child. Please toots let me be there with you. I promise I won't say anything unless they ask me a question.' I let out a sigh of defeat, once again it's me and him. "Oh all right I'll tell them that you'll be with me but you have to promise me that you won't do you any thing to scare them away." Bendy made the motion of cross my heart on his chest. 'Now that we've settled that, care to continue where we left off~?' I rolled my eyes playfully, I did want to continue. "It's almost like you read my mind~."
______________
After our moment of pleasure I got up from the bed and made my way to the table along with the note and decide to write them back. As I was making my way to the table I stopped and turned towards the bathroom, looking at myself in the mirror. It was very hard to see but I had a little bump on my stomach. A baby bump? This early? I have a strange feeling that this pregnancy is going to go by really quickly. Of course nothing bad is going to happen to me right?