Perfect

January 1, 1964
My body was shaking, not in a bad way, just in a way where it's like someone is waking you up. I was, of course correct. Someone was trying to wake me up. "ʏ/ɴ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ. ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ." Those were the only words that would ever actually wake my body up to the fullest.
My eyes opened up and I remembered what day it was. "Today's the day. It's finally here." Al patted on my shoulders, not to harsh though. ʏᴇᴘ, ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ." I still couldn't believe it. It was actually happening. I was going to marry a toon, and not just any toon. A demon. The demon I fell in love with when I first started to understand him.  Al got my attention again by pointing to a mannequin in the corner and I covered my mouth in shock. She actually did it! She finished the dress!
I lifted up the bed cover and made my way to the dress. "Oh my goodness Al! This looks amazing! Thank you very much." I walked around my dress, seeing every detail that Al did. "Where did you learn to sew dresses like this?" "ᴡᴇʟʟ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇs ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴛʜᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴀᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴋᴇᴛᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ғᴏʀ ɪᴛ." Still in awe I gave Al a hug. "Thank you, thank you so much for making this day so much better." Al patted on my shoulder, squeezing me a bit, then releasing me. "ʟᴇᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴀsᴛᴇ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ɢᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɴɪᴄᴇ ʜᴏᴛ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴅʀᴇss." I wiped my tears of happiness away and made my way to the bathroom. Upon opening the door I was greeted by a big surprise.
——————
"ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ, ɪᴛ's ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ ᴅɪᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏɴɢ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴛɪʟʟ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴜɴɴɪɴɢ." Al was walking around me, taking in the work that she did. I'm shock too that I don't look horrible after eating nothing but bacon soup all my time here. "Thank you Al. Also thank you for the gift, I'm sure it'll be much appreciated." Al rolled her eyes, showing that she was not amused at all. I took one last glance at myself before returning my gaze to Al. "Ok, I'm ready, and I'm sure he's ready too." "ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ᴀʟʟ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ. ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴇᴅɢᴀʀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀɪᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪs ᴀʟʟ sᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʙᴇɴᴅʏ ᴡᴀs ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ʜɪs ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʙʀɪᴅᴇ." I took in one last deep breath and made my way to the door. "Let's go Al, I've got a demon to marry."
———————
I was told to stay in the toy room until I heard the music start playing. I wasn't sure what song Bendy chose for me to come out to, but I know it would be good.
After fifteen minutes of waiting I finally heard the music playing. I heard knocking and looked up to see Charley. Charley was the one who would walk me down the isle, while Barley and Edgar helped out with music. Charley made his way towards me and asked if I was ready. I told him I was and with that he took my hand and started to walk me out of the toy room. No one could see me since the pillar was blocking their view. I got a quick glance at all of the searches and Lost Ones here. It was so nice of them to actually be here to experience this special day. Charley signaled Edgar to change the song, and I was shocked to hear the song I sang for Bendy being played on the organ. Everyone in the room to turn their heads and look up. I felt all eyes on me and I started to shake. Charley squeezes my hand in comfort, letting me know that I'm ok. We start walking down the stairs and my god it is hard to walk down stairs without looking.
As we reached the end I finally got to see my devil darling. He basically looked like The Phantom of the Opera, minus the mask. Either way he looked incredibly dashing. His jaw dropped while his ink started to run. I could tell that he was shocked at the way I looked. Tom and Al were both at the front, standing tall while looking at me. It really meant a lot to me that they both agreed to be a part of the wedding. Knowing that they were still a bit hesitant about Bendy, they did it so that it would make me happy, which it was.
Charley and I made it to the center, the organ dying down. I bent down and hugged Charley. "Thank you." He made some gargling noises but he smiled at the end. I made my way in front of Bendy, almost tearing up. My god I'm emotional today.
A lost one was standing between me and Bendy, acting like a priest. It started to gurgle some noises, I felt really bad that I didn't know what it was saying. After a few more gurgling, Bendy stretches out his fingers, I'm guessing it was time for our vows. 'Y/N, I've known you for a very long time. I remember when your mother showed me pictures of you while you were sleeping on her stomach. I can recall the day she first brought you in the studio. Everyone was so happy to see you, but I was excited to see you. When you first saw me you were not scared at all, no, you were brave. You walked up to me so calmly, me on the other hand was freaking out. I thought I would hurt you, or do something regretful. But I would like to say that I Bendy, promise to never ever hurt you. Y/N, seeing you leave and not return really broke me. Believe me when I say that when I saw you come back here you gave me a new purpose in life. I want to be with you forever, I want to be there for you when your sad. I want you to know that no matter what happens from here on out, I will always love you, heck I'm still falling for you Y/N.' God this demon was my everything. The searcher turned towards me, letting me know it was my turn.
——————
I said my vows, earning some soft gurgling from the crowd. Bendy turned towards Tom and grabbed the rings. He placed the ring on my hand, as I did to his. The searcher made a noise and before I knew it I was dipped down being kissed by my husband. Cheers were heard all around us along with roses being thrown at us. We released our kiss, both of us knowing that this was the best day ever.
The lights dimmed down as a song played. 'Care to dance with me my beautiful wife?' I giggled and took his hand into mine. "I can't think of anything better to do then to dance with my husband."

I found a love for me
Darling just dive right in
And follow my lead
Well I found a girl beautiful and sweet
I never knew you were the someone waiting for me
'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight
Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own
We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight
Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight
Everyone clapped as we finished our dance together. I wanted to thank everyone for all they've done for us, but me and Bendy disappeared into the floor and returned back to our room. 'Now that that's over, why don't we do something that we both want~?' I knew what he was hinting at and I was ready. But then I remembered what Bendy said a while back and soon my cheeks got flushed. 'Don't worry sweetheart, I'll be gentle~ but only for a little bit.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ahh thank you for 700+ reads!!! Sorry that this chapter was delayed I had to work on other stuff. For the dress just picture however you want it to be. Now I can write the lemon or just skip over it. What would you guys like??