His Angle of Music

October 20, 1963
After Bendy took me down to the sound department where the infirmary was, he thought it would be best if I just rest up here instead of going back up to my haven. I was hesitant to take the medicine, but it helped. I was feeling better than I did a few days ago, but just sitting here with nothing to do was pretty boring.

Not feeling entertained at all I decided to walk around and just look around the sound department. Bendy did show me this place but it was very rushed. As if he hated it here. And there was nothing wrong with that. Bendy told me he would be back in an hour or so. Said he had a present for me, wonder what it could be?

I walked around until I found a room with all sorts of instruments. The one that stuck out to me the most was the piano. I played a lot of instruments when I was little, mostly the piano and guitar, but the piano was my all-time favorite. Sitting down on the bench I moved my fingers over the keys lightly, dusting it off by doing so. "Let's see how well you play."

Pressing down on one of the keys I was surprised to hear that this old, dusty piano was still in tune. "Hmm, I wonder." After a couple of hours playing the piano, I felt tired and decided to go back to the infirmary, but my body just gave out right then and there.

I opened my eyes to see none other than Bendy looking right at me. Startled a bit I fell back, luckily Bendy caught me. 'You ok? I went back to the infirmary and saw that you weren't there. Panicked I looked everywhere but here and poof! Here you are, asleep on the piano~' After that last part he gently caresses my cheek. I giggled and apologized.

"Sorry darling. I didn't mean to strike panic in you. But I also have a gift for you too!" I said remembering why I fell asleep on the piano. 'Oh do you now? What is it?' "A song." His smile seemed to stretch out more when I said that. 'A song? For me? Wow. That's a first.' I playfully roll my eyes at his statement. "Yes, a song for you. Now scoot over." Bendy just got up and went around the piano. That way he could look at me. 'I'm ready!' "Now don't judge me, I haven't played piano in a very long time, so if I mess up don't say anything." He pretended to zip his mouth shut. Taking in deep breaths I played my song for him.

"Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you"

As I was singing, I looked up for a moment only to see Bendy swooning over the song.

"Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows surely to the sea
Darling so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand, take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you"

As I finished, I looked up once again and Bendy was just melting. Literally. "Bendy dear, are you ok?" I giggled at how silly he looked. He sucked up all the ink that was dripping and looked good as new. 'Sweetheart. That was the most beautiful song ever. I loved it very much. And I love you.' He leaned down and planted a kiss on my forehead. "I love you too Bendy. Now what was your gift?"

He moves back around the piano to then grabs onto my hand and leads me back to the first floor of the studio to a door. The door seemed beat up. On the center of the door were handprints. Two of them. One was tiny baby ones while the ones outside it were huge. He motions me to open it. I do so and oh my goodness. I saw pictures. Pictures that were taken when I was a child.

I walked in and saw a huge collage of pictures of me and Bendy. It covered the entire room. While walking around looking at all the pictures I noticed that Bendy looked like his actual toon self. I saw a picture that really stood out to me. It was me, Bendy, and my mother.

"How are there pictures of me and you? Plus, my mother?" I turned to see what he was going to say. 'Well, you know how I picked up signing really quick? Well, it was because I knew it back in the day. It was your mother who taught me.' I was shocked to hear my mother came here. "Wait, why was my mother here?" 'Your mother was an animator here Y/N. She worked for that bastard named Joey Drew. She didn't like leaving you home with a babysitter so she would always bring you here. And if you can tell from all these pictures your mother took, we were best friends. And she loved it when you got so happy to see me every day. I was happy to see you too. That's why there's so many pictures of us together.'

Then it hit me. No wonder his name seemed so familiar. "So, we've known each other forever?" He nodded. "How did you know this was here?" Bendy then pointed to the doorway which had three familiar faces. The Butcher Gang. 'They told me. When they were cleaning up the studio they stumbled upon this door and told me.' I kept looking at the walls and saw that on the wall on the other side of the door were photos of me and Bendy now.

"How did these get here?" 'It was them.' Again, the Butcher Gang. Sneaky little guys. After doing another full 360 around the room I looked at Bendy. 'So do you like your gift?' I smiled. "No." Bendys grin changed fast into a sadden grin. "I love it!!!" I threw him off his balance and we both landed on the floor. His smile returned. 'Don't scare me like that toots.' I planted a kiss on his cheek and giggled. I then saw a very bright flash in the corner of my eyes. Me and Bendy turned to see The Butcher Gang taking a picture of us and laughing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I love the song here in this chapter. Plus, can anyone guess where the title of this chapter cane from? Hint: it is from an opera