Preview

January 1, 1964
My body was shaking, not in a bad way, just in a way where it's like someone is waking you up. I was, of course correct. Someone was trying to wake me up. "ʏ/ɴ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ. ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏ." Those were the only words that would ever actually wake my body up to the fullest.
My eyes opened up and I remembered what day it was. "Today's the day. It's finally here." Al patted on my shoulders, not to harsh though. ʏᴇᴘ, ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ." I still couldn't believe it. It was actually happening. I was going to marry a toon, and not just any toon. A demon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is just a small portion of the next chapter!! Also I was thinking of adding my own picture of a wedding ring, but I thought why not ask you guys!!! If you want the reader to wear your wedding ring send me a picture and I'll choose the one that really stands out! And if I don't get any pictures that's ok! I'll just show the one that I picked out.
Also I will say that the next few chapters will be delayed since I have camp this week. I will try to write in my spare time but don't worry! This book is no where near close to being done. Yes I know I have been skipping days, but after a certain event, I won't skip that much, I promise.
When I get pictures and select the best one I will add it to the story and shout out to whoever chose it!