authors note

Hi! I am an awful person, and I have procrastinated posting the next chapter because I am terrified of plot holes in my story so I planned to reread my story and make sure everything was fine and make sure that in the coming chapters I remember to include and address everything crucial in the past chapters. BUT then I was hit with the terrifying fear of reading my own chapters again and hating it, or realizing how stupid it was so then I was like "if I don't reread it then I won't know and then I won't feel bad" so then I didn't. This was a while back. And it was not until recently in the past few days/weeks that I found the courage to write the next few chapters and that is almost completely due to the very kind comments  and the votes and views, that this story has received. I can honestly say that I was getting stuck in a funk that I couldn't shake, and it sucked to be completely honest with you. I wanted to write so badly because this story means so much to me but every time I tried I would overthink and overanalyze, which sounds kind of ridiculous because this story is of my own, it is literally all my choice yet I couldn't do it. But it is done, I have the next few chapters finished and they will be going up within the next few days. Thank you for your support, all of you. The comments this story has received have meant the world to me, and I keep them dear to my heart when I write, they give me strength and the drive to write. And it is not only the comments, but the votes, the reads, the notification that it was added to your reading list, just everything. I appreciate every single one of you. I am a person who loves fan fiction. I read it on ao3, on quotev, on fanfiction.net, and of course on wattpad. It is my escape and my home when the real world is just too much for me to handle (which is most of the time). I find solace in the stories and the characters, familiar and unfamiliar to me. Their experiences give me hope, they make me laugh, they make me cry, they make me angry, they make me frustrated, and sometimes they make me literally throw my phone (sometimes out of anger, and sometimes out of joy). And I hope that this story can be one of those stories for you, even just one of you. One to make you feel something, and if nothing else to make you feel safe escaping to a world not your own. And I am sorry that I lost sight of this story and how much it means to me, and I promise to never do that again. Anyways moral of the story is, I am sorry about not updating, and this long ramble, and getting off track. But I love you all. Oh and thanks again.