Engagement Night

Derek and Alex could barely make it out of the car and up the elevator without attacking each other. The sexual desires were at an all-time high and each of them was on a mission to please each other. 

Once the door was unlocked and closed, the attack was on. Clothes quickly came off till Alex was in her bra and panties and Derek in his boxers. Alex not caring where they had sex was ready to bent over on the kitchen table. Derek, on the other hand, wanted to make tonight more than just a fuck, wanted to move things to the bed. 

"Alex, I don't want to fuck you tonight. I want to make love to you." Derek took her hand and led her back to the room. 

Once they were in their room, Derek gently laid Alex on the bed and took off her remaining undergarments. He moved down her body with his tongue. He got to her opening lingered there, letting his tongue explore his wife's tasty folds. Alex had been feining so she was already on the edge of cumming. Getting up the strength to speak with Derek going to work downtown she finally moaned, "Baby, please let me feel you now." 

Derek not wanting to keep the love of his life waiting, rubbed his thick head against the warmth of her opening. Once he inserted himself inside of her, she quivered from the feel of his erect dick. Derek gently pushed in and out with each slow stroke making Alex moan louder and louder. Hearing his girl voice scream out his name was absolute music to his ears, he licked on her breasts as he continued digging deeper into her. Alex started moving to match his rhythm increasing the sensation. 

"I'm close," Alex moaned into Derek's mouth as she leaned upwards to kiss me. 

"You can cum," and with that, Derek felt Alex's juices. 

Taking 10 seconds to recover, Alex was ready to show her man how happy he made her asking to be his wife. 

"On your back, now," Alex demanded of Derek. 

Alex's bossiness was turning Derek on. 

Without warning, Alex took Derek's throbbing dick in her mouth. Derek took his hands to move Alex's head up and down making her deep throat. 

"Babe, stop, stop," the pleasure was getting to Derek and he didn't want to cum just yet. 

"What's wrong? Did I accidentally use my teeth?" 

"No, I just want you to come ride."

Alex climbed back on the bed and straddled Derek's legs quickly sliding his dick into her. Automatically, it was an instant sensation. Alex took her hands and put them on his thighs to give her more flexibility to move up and down. 

"Damn, you feel so great. Keep going. I'm almost there." 

Seeing the look of satisfaction on her man's face, she went harder. As she was riding, she thought about how blessed she was that Derek chose her. The thought alone brought tears to her eyes and all of a sudden she was crying. Derek opened his eyes seeing Alex cry, halted all movements. 

"Baby, are you ok? Why are you crying?" 

"I just love you so much and you made me the happiest I've ever been before in life. These are happy tears." 

Derek turned Alex back on her back.

"Wait, you didn't let me finish making you cum."

"It's ok. I want to cum looking into your eyes, whispering in your eyes how much I love you." 

Alex let Derek take over for the second time tonight. Alex's sex clenched around Derek's dick and with five deep strokes, they both cummed.  

Catching their breath, they laid on the bed Alex turning over to Derek's chest outlining it with her fingers. 

"Derek, that was incredible. I love you so much. Thanks for choosing me."

"Thanks for choosing me too. I love you."

They both drifted off to sleep feeling blessed that they had each other forever. 

Alex's engagement ring.

___________________________________________________________________

Quick chapter but I wanted to write about their engagement night. Let me know your thoughts!