Unsuspecting

Who's your boss? Who's your king? 

Who's the leader of your team?

Who's your mama and your daddy? 

Is they rich like me? 

They screaming, "I bring me" 

Bitch, I'm the one that brought the table 

I'm the boss, I'm the king 

Pick a team, pick a team, yeah 

The girls were singing along to their newest track while trying to gauge Carlotta's poker face. 

"Ok, the suspense is killing me. What do you think?" Alex said walking in a circle around Ms. C's office.

Ms. C paused for dramatic effect before she spoke. 

"This right here is the hit you needed. We need to release this and get it on the radio ASAP."  

The girls were relieved. After nights in the studio, they finally had a hit that was good enough to release from their album soon to come. 

Ms. C dialed Maurice's number asking him to come in to hear it. After the girls played it for him, he agreed that it was the hit they needed to gain traction and streams ahead of releasing their album. 

"Now all you need is a video which needs to happen within the next week. I'll start scheduling media interviews." 

"Ok, you have one radio hit, congrats but you need more. You guys can take the afternoon and night off. I'll send creative in to start discussing video ideas first thing in the morning. Call time is 8:00 am. Do not be late." Ms. C echoed to the girls as she walked out of her office. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buckhead Estates (name of Derek's and Alex's apartment building) 

"Is this really necessary. Can't we just go with the original plan?" Oliva asked as she put on her work uniform. 

"Will you shut up. The original plan doesn't get us what we want or what we are owed." Kellen yelled back. "Go up there and pretend that you have the wrong time for cleaning and make nice. This new plan doesn't work if you don't befriend Alex."

Olivia walked out of the employee break room and made her way up to the Penthouse. 

Alex had just gotten home when she heard noises by the front door. Concerned, she looked on her doorbell app and saw a maid trying to get the keypad to work. 

(Ok, so y'all know they are fancy. Maids have a keycard to get in apartments to clean and on the Penthouse floors, the keypads only work at the times designed by the homeowner of when they want the maid to clean. Just had to make that clarification real quick!) 

Alex, opened the door to see a distraught Olivia. "Are you ok?" 

"Oh, I'm sorry. My key card didn't work on your keypad. I will check with Kellen to see if he wrote down the wrong time."

"You must be Olivia and no need to apologize." Alex reached out to shake her hand. "Since you're here, would you like to come inside and discuss the cleaning service?"

"Sure." A hesitant Olivia walked into the Penthouse. Her eyes wandered around as she took in the sights of how a real celebrity lives. She was in awe and in that moment almost had a change of heart. Alex's continued talking snapped her out of her thoughts.