It's About to be a Girl Fight

Alex was heated. She couldn't believe what she was reading on all the blogs and hearing on the radio. She was in complete rage and she was on her way back to the hotel to let Star hear her mouth.

"Baby, you have to calm down before you force yourself into a panic attack."

"Is she fucking serious? I'm gonna beat her ass."

"I know you're upset and you have every right to be but fuck what Star has going on. You have been working behind the scenes on your solo music and projects maybe it's time you release what you have. Don't get me wrong, I love Take 3 but I love Alexandra as a solo artist. It's time to start thinking about yourself and not just the group. You have made so many compromises and sacrifices on behalf of the group. It's time to do you."

Alex knew Derek was right, She had made too many sacrifices for the group putting herself on the back burner. Turning down collabs, projects, campaigns for the greater good of the group. She knew it was time to stop and go after what she worked so hard for. She sent a text to her assistant letting her know to go ahead and book the solo marketing campaign and small gig. If Star could do her own thing, so could she.

"Thanks baby. I just sent a text to Garren letting her know to go ahead and book the projects I was offered and put them on my calendar. But unlike Star, I'm going to give the courtesy of letting Simone and her know my plans. Just know, I'm still going to cuss her ass out."

"That's fine baby. Let's get ready to get off the water and back to the hotel."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who leaked this?" Star was furious pacing the room.

"You know Alex is gonna beat your ass for this, right? She just sent me a text that she's on her way back to the hotel and expects for you to be here." Simone relayed.

"I just need to know who leaked this information. It wasn't supposed to come out until I gave them the ok which was going to happen after I talked to Alex."

"Well, here is your chance to talk to her. She's here."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Simone, where is she? I promise I'll be calm."

"You promise?"

"Yes, now where is she?"

Simone reluctantly took Alex to Star's suite. She prayed on the way up that there would be no hands thrown. That was the last thing that the group needed in this moment.

They got to the suite and as Simone opened the door, Alex busted in screaming at Star seeing her for the first time in months.

"I knew you were a bitch but didn't realize you were this much as a selfish bitch," Alex said getting in Star's face.

"What happened to being calm?"

"I changed my mind."

"I can't believe you. All this time I thought you took time to be with Davis and recoup and you're going behind our backs and doing solo projects. You at least could've picked up the phone to let me know the truth. Imagine my embarrassment when I woke up this morning to missed calls/texts about your news. Had to play it off like I always do when it comes to you."

Alex wasn't done. She was about to hit below the belt.

"Lastly, do you even care about your child? You were suppose to be spending time and bonding with him yet you're doing everything but. What a great mom you are."