One Shot- Pregnancy Scare

Hello! This is a one shot but kinda related to the book. Rememeber when Star mentioned that Alex had a pregnancy scare in chapter 7? Well, this one shot is about that. Hope you enjoy! 

"Get on the bed," Alex demanded.

Derek not wanting to prolong anymore, listened.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

Alex didn't bother to answer. She was going to let her mouth do all the talking for the next few minutes. Making Derek scoot closer to the edge of the bed, she grabbed his boxers pulling them down and off in a hurry. Derek's dick was getting harder by the second and Alex knew she had to take advantage. Her hands began to move up and down, preparing him for what was next. His length stiffened against the softness of her hand, letting her know that it was him to make him cum by giving him the head he was hinting at wanting all day.

Alex gently took his length into her mouth using her tongue to lick up and down while massaging his balls.

"Fuck baby. Keep going."

That gave Alex the confidence she needed to take his entire length into her mouth at once deepthroating. Derek took the opportunity to move her head taking some control over the pace and movement.

"I'm so close to cumming. Don't stop."

With a few more movements, Derek released into Alex's mouth. Knowing that it turned him on, she swallowed.

"You enjoyed that?"

"You've gotten so much more comfortable with giving me head. I love it."

"Get off your knees and come up here to ride this dick."

Alex did as she was told and removed the remainder of her clothing climbing up on the bed positioning herself on top of Derek easily gliding him in.

She began a slow and teasing grind, while kissing Derek's lips. He deepened the kiss as he placed his hands on her thighs. Her moans were the only thing that could be heard in the master bedroom.

"Shit. Shit. Shit," Alex moaned.

"Feels good, huh?"

Alex was feeling so much pleasure that she was barely listening to Derek.

"Answer me. Does it feel good?"

"Damn, baby yes."

At this point, her head was thrown back and her hands positioned on his abs. She was truly in complete satisfaction. Alex wanted to keep going but she felt that her body was about to give in. With a few more grinds, the orgasm hit both of them at once causing Derek to grip her hips as he came inside of her.

"You didn't pull out."

"Sorry baby. I couldn't make it time. You have a plan B?"

"Yeah, I'll take it in the morning. But that was so needed after a long day in the studio. Thanks baby."

"No, thank you. Your head game gets better and better each time."

"Thank you. Thank Star. She's been giving me tips." Alex laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Weeks Later

"How's the tour going?"

"It's going well but ready to be back in Atlanta. Noah and Gigi have been hella annoying lately with their alcohol and coke antics. I'm here to get my bag, not babysit addicts."