eight.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

489,421 likesjungkook97: send me memes so i can have some joy during these eighteen hours of editing just for you guys

489,421 likes
jungkook97: send me memes so i can have some joy during these eighteen hours of editing just for you guys

2,407 comments
kookiemonster: update faster oppa 
-
jikooktruth: is jimin going to be in this video
-
kimeatjin: this seems oddly aggressive and you should be nicer to your fans kid
-
adorepjm: i have so many memes of you and jimin akshshssk
-
jungkook97: @kimeatjin jokes on you i love my fans more than you grandpa
-
kimeatjin: @jungkook97 i'm going to spit in your waffles
-
jungkook97: @kimeatjin PLEASE
-
honeychim: okay jungkook let me stop you right there
-
jeonsgf: jungkook has a spit kink
-
kimeatjin: not only can i cook but i can expose

———

The ravenette chuckled softly and set his phone down on his desk, the surface glowing purple from the lights he had installed. He remembered one time he had convinced Jimin to get high with him and they sat for hours watching the colors change slowly in amazement. Jimin didn't come over for three weeks after that.

He had settled on editing another video to distract his mind. It was hard to not think about how awkward lunch was with that guy sitting there. Jungkook can remember being stared at until he got the nerves to make eye contact. Whatever act the guy was pulling, trying to seem intimidating or tease him, ended so fast when Jungkook looked up at him.

The guy just looked away quickly, but Jungkook knew he was staring, and he knew the boys cheeks were a light pink.

Jungkook never learned the guys name. He had gotten a text from someone and bolted soon after that, mumbling a quiet goodbye before walking away and saying something to Jimin who was on his way back.

They say through lunch like normal, talked about random stuff and then what routine they should post on Jungkooks youtube channel.

Jimin was one of the few people to consistently be featured on Jungkooks channel. This was mainly because the older boy had no clue what Youtube was and Jungkook knew he wouldn't be taken advantage of. There have been way too many incidents of people using him for his small amount of so-called "fame" and the money he had made off his content.

That's also why Jungkook didn't have many friends in school. He talked to Jimin, his hyung from home Seokjin, and his camera.

But he was happy, and hoped nothing would change too soon.

Jungkooks thoughts were interrupted when his computer started to blow up with notifications ands messages. A smile tugged at the corner of the boys lips and he rolled over on his chair to the desk. The next few hours will past quickly and be full of memes and the ravenettes laugh breaking the silence of his dark apartment.

i'm on vacation and drinking cider
hopefully these chapters make sense