twenty six.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

They spent most of sunday in the dance studio. Jimin had wanted to try out his new boots he got Jungkook to buy him last night, and the younger figures they could film something while they were at it.

It was later now, around dinner time, and the three boys had already finished for two boxes of pizza. "Do you even know how much money I've spent on you this weekend?" The youngest said, throwing a piece of crust at his friend.

Jimin easily swatted it away and glared at the ravenette. "I gave you five dollars for the pizza." he defended.

Jungkook laughed and spun in his desk chair. "Wow thanks, I spent twenty seven more dollars to cover the rest of it."

"Guys," Hoseok stole their attentions, "I paid zero dollars."

The three burst out laughing and Jimin rolled on the bed, wrapping himself further in the sheets. "Thanks hobi hyung." Jungkook smiled.

"Have you gotten anything down over there?" Jimin asked, looking at the youngest, and pushing up his own glasses before looking back at the laptop in front of him on the bed.

Jungkook hummed and spun to give his desk, the monitor in front of him glowed but showed no signs of progress. "Nope."

The pink haired boy scoffed and turned the laptop to face the other two. "I've never edited a video before and I'm already ahead of you." he was very proud of himself. "I even added this explosion effect." 

"Maybe I should have hired you instead of Taehyung." the ravenette joked, the mentioned boy sparking a thought in his mind and another topic to follow, "Why couldn't he come tonight anyways?"

Jimin just shrugged and rolled back onto his stomach, turning the laptop back to face him. It wasn't really his place to tell what personal things Taehyung was chasing, no matter how much he disagreed. "He had plans already."

The other just hummed and closed the editing programs he had open, he knew he wasn't getting anything done tonight. His mind just wasn't here.

"Do we have to go to school tomorrow." he decided to whine instead of work. The other two grumbled some sort of response back that showed their lack of enthusiasm for the subject. Everyone wanted winter break to come by now.

That question was answered the next morning when Jimin and Hoseok left in a hurry to make it to first period, shouting goodbyes to a still half asleep Jungkook. The boy really couldn't drag himself away from the warmth of his sheets. His plan was to actually get some editing done today.

"I really shouldn't be paying this kid if he's too busy to be around." Jungkook mumbled. The blanket hung around his shoulders as he shuffled into the kitchen and started making tea even though it was almost noon.

His phone was surprisingly quiet, a text from his mom was expected since he didn't show in class today. She always got in him for that.

It was an hour later that Jungkook decided to text Taehyung and ask if he was available tomorrow to help edit the videos for the end of the week. All these thoughts about his channel made him think of the photography project he needed to work on, and the calculus worksheets he was behind on. There never seemed to be enough time.

———

875,196 likesjungkook97: happy cats and sad boys

875,196 likes
jungkook97: happy cats and sad boys

6,885 comments
jikooktruth: whats wrong :(
-
kimeatjin: come over I figured out how to use the waffle iron
-
babyjeons: sad doesn't look good on you but also what's the cats name
-
honeychim: i'm a sad boy missing you in physics class
-
thejoonie: @kimeatjin you mean I figured how to use the waffle iron for you
-
kimeatjin: @thejoonie do you love me or not don't expose me
-
jungkook97: @kimeatjin @thejoonie i'm on my way

vote for more to help
my story grow