fifty eight.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

The atmosphere as the two boys walked up to the youngers apartment was better than it had been earlier in the day.

Jungkook was still itching to ask his friend what was on his mind, what he had done to make the bubbly boy so quiet today. One thing Jungkook was never good at was keeping quiet or having a filter.

"Hey," he started, "Are you feeling alright?" Jungkook asked, closing the apartment door behind him and looking up at the other.

Taehyung just nodded and stayed quiet for a minute, the struggle inside his mind seemed loud and the youngers voice was drowned out. "Can we go lay down?" Taehyung eventually asked, his eyes tired and shoulders dropped.

There was a continuous vibrating that broke the silence and Taehyung sighed again, pulling his phone out and glancing at the screen, his frown deepening. Jungkook walked over to him and took his phone gently, "Come on," he whispered quietly, "Let's go lay down." he took Taehyungs free hand now and set the phone on the counter, not before glancing at the screen and noticing multiple texts from the same girl.

Taehyung gripped his hand tightly before letting him drag him to his room, the two of them falling onto the bed seconds later. "I'm sorry for being weird today." Taehyung mumbled, hugging Jungkooks torso and hiding his face against the face of his shirt.

"No, hush," Jungkook said softly, one arm loosely around the boys waist while the other started to play with his hair, "It's okay."

Taehyung hummed but remained quiet.

"Can I ask you something?" Jungkook asked, waiting for a response and only getting another hum in return.

The younger knew what he wanted to ask, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to know the answer, the churn of his stomach upset him, but he asked anyways. "Are you bothered because of last night?"

"Last night?" Taehyung repeated. He must have been thinking because he didn't say anything for a moment before quickly sitting up, "You mean the kiss?" Taehyung eyes widened and couldn't help the warmth that rose to his cheek. Jungkook smiled at the sight.

"No it was good Jungkook," he gave the youngers hand a squeeze and looking down at their intertwined fingers in his lap, "I asked you to." Taehyung whispered.

"So what do you think the problem is?" Jungkook loosened his grip on Taehyungs hand, just to play with his fingers and trace random patterns against the boys palm.

Taehyungs bottom lip stuck out in a subtle pout, "I don't know." he mumbled, "I guess I didn't expect to like it that much."

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh this time, giving the older boy a light shove. "So you practically ignored me all day because you liked how much I kissed you?"

The change of the color in his cheeks was instant, tinted a pretty pink and soon hidden when Taehyung dove his face into a pillow to drown out the blushing and sound of the youngers laugh in the room.

Jungkook found his actions adorable and looked down at the hiding boy, reaching up to run his fingers through the back of his hair and tugging gently on the brown locks. "Do you want me to remind you how it went?" Jungkook asked, whispering close to his ear.

"No!" Taehyung shrieked in embarrassment, jumping up from the bed and hitting Jungkook with the pillow before running out of the room. "I'm going to go edit." he huffed.

Before he went to join the older boy, Jungkook changed out of his clothes into a pair of sweatpants and a loose t-shirt. "Do you want me to upload anything today?" Taehyung asked once he noticed the other entering the living room.

"Do your reveal one." Jungkook said. "We've already posted on instagram so I feel like it's fitting to just get it out there."

Taehyung nodded and started typing and clicking away at the laptop before leaning back against the cushion. "Do you want to order pizza tonight?" Jungkook asked, looking in his fridge and only noticing the liquor and popsicles.

"Can we do chinese?" Taehyung whined back, probably tired of the pizza nights and energy drinks.

The ravenette nodded and pulled out his phone to schedule the food order before remembering he started vlogging earlier today. Jungkook started the recording and held his phone up to show his smiling face, "Are you wondering where my cameraman is?" he asked with a light laugh, "I almost missed the shaky videos don't you all?"

"Of course not," Jungkook continued, "But by the time this is up you'll all know who my cameraman is." he said, turning the phone around and zooming in on the brunette lounging on his couch. Taehyung was watching Jins recent videos of them doing all the cooking and giggling quietly to himself.

"I spy a Taehyung in his natural habitat." Jungkook said loudly, zooming in on the boy and recording how he glanced over with a smile.

"My natural habitat is your couch now?" he tossed back.

Jungkook walked over and plopped down beside the boy, "It's turning out to be that way." he said.

Taehyung looked over at the boy and chewed on his bottom lip, hesitating before asking, "Can you stop recording for a second?"

It was easy for Jungkook to do what he said, one look in his chocolate eyes and the ravenette would do whatever he requested to be happy. "Of course." he stopped the recording and set his phone down, "Whats up?"

Taehyung leaned his head against the younger boys shoulder and closed his eyes, "I wanted to do that."

"Does the camera make you nervous?" Jungkook asked quietly, taking the boys hands and running his thumb over his knuckles.

The brunette just shook his head and moved closer to Jungkooks side. "I just don't want to do anything too quick." he mumbled, "All you're friends on the internet might assume things."

Jungkook felt his stomach drop a bit at his words, but he smiled nonetheless and gave Taehyungs hand a squeeze. "I understand that." he said.

It wasn't the first time the thought has crossed his mind. Being so open on the internet and having eyes on his life all the time had it's stressful days. Jungkook wouldn't have it any other way, it was his choice to live his life on the internet. But Taehyung had a choice too, and right now he didn't really know what it was that he wanted.

i'm hoping to update everyday
and finish this story quick
i have ideas for another taekook
fanfic and i'm really excited