sixteen.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

They met in the bathroom this time. Jimin has a thing where he didn't like going in the cafeteria ones so he makes Jungkook walk all the way to the English building first.

"You really need to get over this." Jungkook said. He was standing by the sinks and fixing his bangs, showing a bit more forehead today than usual. "How are you going to survive without me in college?"

Jimin angrily zipped up his jeans and came stomping over, a pout on his face that only made the younger chuckle a little. "You should just come with me punk ass."

He wasn't able to keep up his angry act for that long, it always turned into pouts and sad eyes because Jimin was more confident in his cuteness. The big eyes and puppy pleading didn't seem to work on the younger whenever these conversations came up.

"I'm not going to college." Jungkook said, "We've been over this."

"Can you just pay for mine then." Jimin asked as they walked out of the bathroom, his hands still a little wet since the air dryer wasn't working the best.

The courtyard was mostly empty now, everyone either in lunch or onto their fourth period class. The two boys walked towards the cafeteria, one of them recognizing a mop of brown hair walking in the same direction.

"I thought you got that lifeguard job because it paid well." Jungkook said, he had his eyes trained on his phone, busily texting Jin who was suppose to be borrowing his camera today.

Jimin had spotted his other friend walking and waved him over, "Yeah but it's going to take a while to save up for four years of college."

The younger just hummed, he remembers his first job when he saved up to buy himself his first camera. His mom was always too strict and never gave him more then twelve dollars allowance a week, and that's only if he finished his online courses. The money he made now from youtube was more than enough to support him for a while.

"Hey Taehyung," Jimin smiled to his friend as he met them on the walk to the cafeteria.

"Hi Jimin, hi Jungkook." he said.

The ravenette shoved his phone in his pocket and glanced up at the other, the very attractive other. "Hey Taehyung."

Jimin shoved open the cafeteria doors and the three boys managed to find their table after pushing through lines and talking crowds, he was also the one to initiate any conversation.
"Speaking about jobs," he started, grabbing the attention of both boys, "Taehyung, have you found one yet?"

"I've kind of been busy recently." he gave Jimin a look, one that basically said 'duh'.

"He's been busy eating escargots." Jungkook added with his eyes down on his phone, but he didn't miss the little smile on Taehyungs face and the quiet chuckle.

Jimin just shrugged and pulled out some snacks from his bag, of which two were instantly stolen by his waiting friends. "You're both lucky I love you guys."

"He loves me more." Jungkook said, tearing open the fruit gummies and popping one in his mouth, glancing over at Taehyung with a smile.

"That is not true kid." the brunette shot back, but the twitch of his lips suggested a smile and the younger didn't think he was seriously bothered by the teasing comments.

"I'm paying for his college so yeah he does." Jungkook kept eating his gummies.

"Are you now?" the other two boys said at the same time.

Jungkook just laughed lightly and crumbled up the packaging of the snack, tossing it into the bin. "Why don't you pay for mine while you're at it?" Taehyung playfully shot.

"Why don't you earn it?"

"Why don't you give me fifty an hour?"

"Why don't you take twenty and buy me lunch too?" Jungkook said. His eyebrows were furrowed slightly, not knowing how serious this was.

"I'll take thirty and you can come get lunch with me friday." Taehyung pushed.

Jimin was sitting with wide eyes and full cheeks of potato chips, sitting and looking between the two negotiating guys.

"Make is sushi and you've got a deal." Jungkook said.

"Sushi it is." Taehyung smiled, "You've got yourself a cameraman Kook."

The ravenette chuckled softly and opened another energy drink of his, taking a sip and finally breaking eye contact with the older boy.
"I'm going to get something to eat." Taehyung said before getting up and walking towards one of the lunch lines.

Jimin finally seemed to let out a breath and looked at his friend, "That was hot."

that was hot
vote please for more updates