sixty.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

By the time it was 9 pm that night most of the liquor in Jungkooks fridge was gone and they had already sent Yoongi out to get some more. The music was loud, but not too loud since he's already gotten noise complains that month, and Jimin was pouring them all champagne glasses.

"What are we celebrating you ask?" Jungkook held up his glass and smiled at his phone, which Jin held up with one hand while the other was reaching for his own drink. "Absolutely nothing, we're just a bunch of alcoholics eating pizza rolls."

"Amen!" Jimin shouted, raising his glass along with Jin, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok, who all cheered before downing the champagne.

"I love this glitter stuff hyung." Jungkook said, holding up the little jar that's meant to be poured into your drink for a little pretty affect.

Jimin nodded and added more to his glass after pouring another. "Woah slow down kid, leave some for the rest of us." Jin said, taking the jar from the younger.

"I just wanna live the mermaid life." he pouting, holding the glass up and watching the light make it sparkle.

"I'll get you so much for your birthday." Jungkook said.

"This is why you're my favorite." Jimin said, his eyebrows scrunching together in slight anger, remembering his earlier call with his other best friend.

Jungkook didn't notice his change in mood, he was too busy talking to his camera while patting Hoseok on the back who was trying to put the most pizza rolls in his mouth at once. "Come on Hobi, we need to go viral." Jungkook cheered him on, "How else will we pay for Jimins college? Don't disappoint!"

Jin was losing his mind in a fit of laughter behind the camera and trying to hold it steady, but that only became more difficult as the night went on and more drinks were passed around.

Jimin had angrily texted Taehyung with many mad emojis to follow, wondering where he was and what he actually thought "late" meant. Taehyung assured him he would be there within the next hour or so.

"Hobi you failed me." Jungkook said, watching his friend coughing into the sink and mumbling about scorching his throat with pepperoni. "I guess we'll just have to find something else to entertain the night."

Yoongi had opened another wine and poured himself a glass, he was enjoying himself quite a bit, except for the lack of snacks left which now remained in the bottom of the sink. "Hey Kook." he said.

The ravenette looked up at the older and smiled, "Hey Yoonie!" he waved from across the kitchen island. God he drank a lot.

"Catch." Yoongi said, tossing the wine bottle across to him and watching as Jungkook easily caught the bottle by its neck.

"Yoongi," Jungkook grinned, "Baby you know I'm a pro."

"What do you mean a pro?" Jin asked. It didn't seem that impressive to catch one bottle of wine when given a warning.

Jungkook went to the fridge and the little wine rack next to it. "Yoongi was the first person I showed when I learned how to juggle." he said, carefully taking the three wine bottle and bringing them over to the island.

"Wont they have to be empty?" Jimin asked.

The youngest boy looked at the wine bottles, he tried to think about it but the logical thoughts were giving him a headache so he shrugged. "Our professor taught us about mind over matter, so if I think they're light then they will be." Jungkook explained. Jimin smiled and watched his friend in awe, "A genius."

"Wasn't he fired for being crazy?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook just shrugged, "Just watch and learn peasants." he held the necks of the three wine bottle and prepared himself, "Jin get this."

"I got you." Jin held up the camera and made sure Jungkook was perfectly in frame.

Jungkook felt light on his feet and smiled as he tossed the wine into the air and went to move the rest, except the alcohol in his system slowed his reaction and the heavyness of the bottles caught him off guard. He couldn't even catch the first one as they all crashed to the tile and shattered, spraying wine and glass everywhere. Jungkook panicked and reacted as anyone else would, trying to catch what they dropped.

The pinch of glass cutting his skin made him inhale deeply and the spray of blood matched the red wine on the floor. "Shit." he hissed.

"Fuck!" Jimin yelled jumping off the stool.

"What the hell?" Taehyung had just opened the apartment door and saw everything unfold too quickly for him to intervene.

Jin saw the blood and dropped the camera to grab the nearest dish towel and over the wound on Jungkooks hand, who actually had other plans. "Get the camera!" Jungkook yelled, "Quickly before I bleed and die!"

"Are you fucking dumb!" Taehyung shouted, running to the bathroom where he knew he first aid was while Jimin ran to get the camera and came to Jungkooks side.

"Get it quick," Jungkook cradled his hand with his other and squeezed his eyes shut in pain.

Jimin gasped and nearly dropped the camera, "That is so bad Im going to throw up."

"Do it in the sink with Hobi." Yoongi said, seemingly the only one keeping his calm.

Jin swatted Jimin away once he got the shot and covered Jungkooks hand in the towel to try and stop the bleeding. "Get out of the kitchen, watch your feet." Jin said, helping Jungkook stand back up, "Taehyung grab another towel!"

Taehyung came back out with the first aid and a towel over his shoulder. Jungkook couldn't tell if he was concerned or angry, but he was also drunk and a little turned on by it.

"A few bandaids isn't gonna help this, drive him to the hospital." Jin said, taking the second towel and wrapping it around his hand, applying more pressure and ignoring the hiss of pain from Jungkook.

"Let's go." Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks elbow and led him to the door before they walked as fast as they could down to the parking garage.

Taehyung dug for the jeep keys out of Jungkooks front pocket who closed his eyes and tried to think of how badly his hand hurt instead of Taehyung hand down his pants.

Now is not the time. Jungkook continued to remind himself.

"I leave for half the day." Taehyung mumbled, waiting for the younger boy to get in the car before pulling out into the street and driving as quickly as he could to the hospital.

"Maybe you should just never leave." Jungkook said, eyes half closed and only still open due to the extreme pain ripping through his hand.

Taehyung smiled at those words and focused back on the road. "One thing at a time Kook."

which do you guys prefer

jungkook
or
jeongguk