eighty two.

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

That thursday night the two friends were sitting on the youngers couch, head close together as they watched the views grow on their video and the positive feedback that came along with it.

"You didn't take much out." she said, watching video for the first time herself.

Jungkook shrugged and moved the laptop to her thighs so he could get up. "I liked how it was, sometimes leaving in the bad parts makes it more genuine." he said.

Hyuna nodded from her seat and continued to watch the video, occasionally scrolling down the comments. She noticed the increase in questions about Taehyung and where he was, she kept quiet though, she didn't know if it was her place to bring that up once again.

Maybe fate had its own way of deciding things, because things always happen for a reason and they tend to occur in the moments when you need it most.

Neither of them expected it, Hyuna was busy holding up Jungkooks camera to get him showing off his new lion tattoo on his hand. "See, I made them do the scar over his eye so it's like the lion king." Jungkook explained, coming closer to the camera and waiting for it to focus in on the ink. "It hurt like a bitch, I should have waited for it to heal more maybe."

Hyuna giggled quietly from behind the camera and jumped when there was a loud knock at the door. The ravenette had no clue who it could be, most of his friend usually walked in unannounced and he didn't order any food yet.

"I'll be right back." Jungkook said, fixing his hair that he's made the decision to grow out, and Hyuna put the camera down on the counter. It was late and she figured she should head out soon anyways.

When Jungkook swung open the door, he was faced with the last person he thought he'd see. The brunette looked annoyed and didn't even wait for a greeting, "You dropped out of high school?" Taehyung immediately said, there was slight anger mixed into his tone and Jungkook could feel himself getting defensive already.

"What?" Hyuna said from the kitchen, catching Taehyungs attention as he looked over the youngers shoulder. "You didn't tell me that." she said.

"Would you like to come in?" Jungkook stepped aside and let in the brunette, much to his own dismay and the voice in his head screaming at him to slam the door and hide in his bed.

Taehyung walked in and pulled his coat off, "Why did you drop out?" he asked again.

Jungkook sighed and closed his eyes, "Can we talk about this later, I'm pretty sure we have other issues to discuss." he said.

The atmosphere got tense and Hyuna took that as her chance to leave, grabbing her backpack and waving at Jungkook, giving him a big grin and thumbs up, "I'll talk to you later." she said before running out the door and leaving the two boys alone.

"So," Jungkook started, "What brings you here."

Taehyung scoffed and followed the boy into the kitchen, "Don't do that."

"Don't do what?" Jungkook asked, innocently peering into the fridge before pulling out a few bottles, "Don't get you a drink?"

The older boy just sighed and walked out to the living room, sitting down on the couch and running his hands over his face. "I just want to talk." he mumbled.

Jungkook could still hear him, but he silently poured the vodka into two glasses, adding more to his own before finding a decent mixer in the fridge.

"You didn't drop out because of me right?" Taehyung seemed hesitant to ask, but it was all he could think about when he found out, thinking the younger did it to avoid him completely this time.

Jungkook sighed again, its all he's been doing, taking the drinks and walking into the living room. He sat down on the couch as well, a noticeable gap between them, setting both glasses on the table. "Don't feel too special Tae, not all my decisions revolve around you." he winced a little after he spoke, it sounded a little too harsh than he had intended, "Sorry."

"No, I deserved that." Taehyung said.

Jungkook just hummed and reached for his glass to take a sip, which turned into more as he felt his nerves get to him.

"So why'd you do it?" the older asked.

"It felt like a waste of time." Jungkook said, it was true, "I know I'm not going to college, I want to do this." he gestured around to his laptop and camera, "for the rest of my life, or at least as long as it lets me."

Taehyung nodded slowly and chewed on his bottom lip. "I'm really sorry Kook," his voice was soft and wavered slightly, his anger brought him here, but after seeing the boy joke of that anger remained. He just missed him. "I'm so sorry, and if you'd have me, I'd like to be in your life again, and help you," Taehyung said, gesturing around them, "with all this."

Jungkook couldn't keep back the little laugh stuck in his throat, looking over at his hyung beside him with a small smile. "I'd already forgiven you a while ago hyung." he said, "You have a past with that girl, I know that now, and I can't just show up and expect you to forget about it all just for me." he explained.

Taehyung was silent, but he felt better after getting some things off his chest and knowing the other didn't hate him for being an ass.

"Thank you." he finally managed to say, looking up at the younger and seeing his little smile.

"No problem," Jungkook said, "Besides, Jimin said that's how you end things with people, you know being all touchy and lovey in public because our logic here is flawless."

Taehyung narrowed his eyes at the younger and gave his shoulder a shove. "Shut up." he mumbled, "She's so controlling it's annoying."

The ravenette frowned a little at his words, deciding he'd have to be the upbeat one right now to fix their little funk they fell into. He reached forward and handed Taehyung his glass, "Maybe you should see what you'd do when you're not trying to end things." Jungkook said, "Or I can show you how'd I made someone stay?"

Taehyung sipped his drink and kept his glass up, maybe to hide the pink tint to his cheeks at the youngers words. "Oh yeah?" he squeaked.

"Mhm," Jungkook smiled, leaning forward to set his drink down and took that chance to sit back down a bit closer to the other boy, "It's a bit more of a show and tell thing." he whispered, watching the side profile of his face.

Taehyung finally turned his head, his plump lips turning up into a small smile as his gaze flickered down to the youngers lips, his voice just as soft, "So show me."

wink