:)

Warning in this chapter. (don't want to give it away)

(Happy birthday Hexxii_!! Go wish her happy birthday! This is for you )

Tord sat down on the couch after a long day. He lived alone, but Edd was over for a bit, just to keep him company. They were really good friends. Edd sat down next to him. They were both holding bags of off-brand chips that they had just bought from the dollar store. 

Tord pulled out his phone, and went to Instagram. As always, he had a notification that somebody was messaging him. A few months back, he started talking to a guy. Apparently, the guy (named Tom) had grown feelings for Tord. He had said so himself to one of his and Tord's mutual friend. His name was Matt. Matt acted as a spy, and sent screenshots to Tord. The messages were kind of creepy, and downright concerning.  They were always something along the lines of 'Why doesn't he love me, Matt?' or something a bit more scary like 'Can I force him to love me?' 

Tord sighed, showing Edd the new message. It read 'One day we will be together, Tord.' Edd looked at the message for a second, before looking at Tord. 

"That's kind of messed up, man." Edd said, rubbing the back of his neck. Tord nodded, shutting off his phone. He's had enough of that for today. "He's kind of crazy.. but you're into that, right?" Tord looked at Edd, visibly confused. "No? I'm wrong?" 

"Yeah you're wrong." Tord folded his arms. He then got another message. He picked up his phone, and looked at who messaged him. Matt. Most likely with more screenshots. Tord felt his blood run cold. Edd peeked over his shoulder to see the message. He was silent.

'Tord and I are going to be together, forever. We're never going to be apart. I will stop anybody that tries to get between us. Watch me.' Tord shakily set down his phone, and pulled his knees up to his chest. He glanced over at Edd, who was still silent. He didn't know what to say. 

"Do.. Do you think I should move? Like, maybe back to Norway?" 

"Maybe you should, man. Or at least call the cops or something." Tord got another message. Honestly, he was kind of scared to look at it. Nonetheless, he gently picked up his phone, looking at what was sent. 

'Matt, do you remember that girl that had a crush on Tord about a week ago?' 

'yeah? what about her?'

'Check the news.'

Tord quickly grabbed the remote sitting on the coffee table, and turned on the TV. The local reporter was sitting at the table, a few pieces of paper in his hands. ".. And now to more disheartening words, a young lady, named Grace Willham, reported missing not a week ago, found dead. It was a murder, but no evidence was found, and there are no clues as to who did this, or why." Tord turned off the TV, the black screen showing his reflection. He was terrified. 

'Tom.. what did you do..'

'Sorry, Matt, I have a few things to do. I'll see you later.'

'TOM DON'T. WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING, STOP.'

':)'

That was the last of the messages. They had been sent not even five minutes ago. Tord turned to Edd slowly. 

"E-Edd.. I'm honestly scared." Edd nodded. He was too. 

There was a quiet tap at the door. Tord silently got up, slipping off his shoes. Edd followed suit. He made sure that neither he nor Edd could be seen from any of the windows, and silently crept up the stairs. There's one window in his room that allowed him to be able to see who was at the door. Whoever was at the door couldn't see him unless they were looking for him. Tord glanced at the window, but quickly stepped back. He was hyperventilating, and tears were pricking his eyes. Two emotionless, black voids were staring directly at him, and an eerie smile was stretched across his face. There seemed to be something on his pants, that he could only assume was blood. Tom was continuously tapping on the door. 

Tord covered his mouth, to attempt to steady his breathing. The tears were now flowing down his face. Honestly, he was scared. Scared for his life, and Edd's. He gently pushed Edd down the hall, and into the master bedroom. Tord always was a paranoid person, so he installed a deadbolt lock onto his door. As soon as he and Edd were inside, he pushed Edd into the closet, and got inside himself, shutting the door. 

He and Edd stayed there. Tord was going to call the police, when they heard the sliding of a window. Tord took a handful of his hoodie, and stuffed it in his mouth to silence his breathing. He heard almost silent footsteps walk past the closet. He heard the lock slide out of place, and the door open. Footsteps going out, and the door closing again. He and Edd stayed in the closet, completely silent. 

Tord took out his phone, and decided to send a text to the police instead. He didn't know how safe they'd be if he decided to call them instead.

'There is someone in my house. I believe he wants to hurt me and my friend edd. please send help. we are at 123 Bedrum Lane.' He received a message notifying him that help was on the way. 

About ten minutes passed when he heard the noise of police sirens right outside his house. Neither he nor Edd moved until a police officer gently opened the closet door, as to not scare the two. He helped them up, and calmed them down enough to talk.

"Nobody was in the house when we searched. Nobody besides you two. Are you sure that somebody was in your home?" Tord nodded frantically. 

"H-He knocked at.. knocked at my door, and he looked scary. A smile that was too wide. I took Edd. Edd and we went up to my room. We hid in the closet after I locked that door." He pointed to the bedroom door. "We stayed in there for about five minutes until we heard the window open." He gestured to the open window. "He left, the room, and we we didn't hear anything until you showed up." He stuttered throughout the entire story. The officer nodded. Nobody could be this shaken up unless they actually believed somebody was in their house. 

"I'll see if there's anything we can do." He then walked out to join the other officers outside of the bedroom. Tord shakily sighed a breath of relief. 

"Tord.. Tord that wasn't there before." Edd said. Tord turned to look at what Edd was looking at. There was a small stuffed bear on his nightstand. The eyes on the bear almost seemed too big, and the smile too wide. It reminded him of someone. There was a little sticky note on the stomach of the bear. It was simple. There were no words.

:)