he's a ten

(inspired by neko-meow_uwu)

Tom and Jon sat on the curb, ice creams in hand. Tom had vanilla and Jon had strawberry. Since they were both bi, they were rating everyone that walked past on a scale of 1-10.

"That guy, he's at least a five." Tom said gesturing to a man in a beanie and a blue and black flannel. He looked somewhat like a lumberjack. Or maybe a hipster.

"Come on, Tom. He's hotter than that. I'd say a seven." Tom rolled his eyes, licking his ice cream.

"Whatever you say, man." Jon laughed and smiled.

"That girl over there, in the green shirt. The brunette. I'd say she's a six." Jon said, discretely pointing at her. Tom looked at her. She was pretty cute.

"Yeah, I'd agree on a six. She doesn't really look like my type though.." jon nodded.

"You like guys more, don't you?" Tom nodded.

"They're hotter," He smiled. Jon licked some of his ice cream, looking around for somebody else. His eyes lit up, and he nudged Tom.

"Oohh, what about him~? Hes an eight in my book." Tom looked at him, in recognition. It was his roommate, Tord.

"He is definitely a ten. That's my roommate, he's so hot. I think he likes girls though. Whatever." Tom shrugged, having some ice cream. Jon rolled his eyes.

"How would you know, I bet you haven't ever talked to him." Tom laughed. "How about you go talk to him? You can tell him it's a dare from me. You're not allowed to come back until you know his favorite ice cream flavor."

"What do I get out of this?" Jon shrugged.

"You get a nice conversation with a cute guy." Tom thought it over.

"Yeah, okay, I'll do it. But if it gets too awkward I'm quitting out." Jon waved him off as he stood up, throwing out the rest of his ice cream. Tom walked up to the tall Norwegian, tapping his shoulder. Tord turned around, looking down at Tom.

"Oh, hey Tom. I thought I saw you, but I wasn't sure." Tord said cheerfully. Hr always seemed to be a nice guy.

"Yeah, I saw you, and decided to come up and just chat. What're you doing all the way in town?"

"Well, to be honest, I was buying something for someone I care about. A lot." Tom smiled.

"You got a special lady?" Tord shook his head.

"No, he's a special guy." Tom nodded.

"I can understand that. I'm Bi, so guys and gals are pretty neat."

"I'm pretty gay, myself. I think girls always have to much drama. No offense to most girls." Tord laughed nervously. I nodded.

"So, what's your favorite ice cream flavor?" Tord looked at me, utterly confused. He glanced back at where Jon was sitting.

"Uhh, chocolate? I- I don't know I don't really care for ice cream that much." I smiled, chuckling.

"Yeah, I was dared to ask you what your favorite ice cream flavor was, but in my opinion we actually had a pretty neat conversation." Tord nodded. I was about to walk back to Jon, when Tord's hand shot out and grabbed my wrist. I looked back at him.

"You didn't tell me what your favorite ice cream was." How much more perfect could this guy be. He is super hot, pretty gay, and he cares about your opinions. Literal boyfriend material here.

Tom smiled, his face going a bit pink. "My favorite flavor is vanilla. Plain, I know, but i like it." Tom smiled, and Tord let go of his wrist, waving goodbye. Tom smiled widely, walking back to Jon.

"So, how'd it go? I couldn't hear anything, but when he grabbed your wrist," he squealed. "It was so romantic, and sooo cute!!"

"His favorite flavor of ice cream is chocolate, and I also found out that he is gay. Probably." Jon giggled.

"You two were pretty cute together. You look like you were just meant to be together." Jon sighed. "I want a relationship like that." Tom pat Jon lightly.

"Don't worry, Jon, someday, we'll both have good relationships." Jon smiled, standing up. He offered a hand to Tom, which he gratefully took.

"I gotta go back to my own apartment now, but we have got to hang out together again sometime."

After walking for about fifteen minutes, Tom finally made it back to his apartment. The door was already unlocked, so Tom assumed Tord was home. He went inside, and Tord wasn't in sight. Tom shrugged, and went to his own room.

Tom gasped lightly when he opened his door. There was a stuffed bear and a carton of vanilla ice cream on his bed. Along with the gifts was a note.

'Hey, Tom you're really special to me. (You're the special guy I told you about earlier) I got you these in hopes of bribing you into liking me haha

thanks for saying I was a ten, you and jon talk pretty loud ;)'

Tom smiled, picking up the bear. It was just a small bear with two big round button eyes. Tom set it on his nightstand next to Tomee Bear. The head of the bear leaned on Tomee. Tom picked up the ice cream and set it in the freezer. Once he finished, he walked over to Tord's room.

He opened the door quietly, seeing Tord on his bed. He was just on his phone. Tom walked over and flopped on his bed, effectively scaring Tord.

"tOM!" Tord screamed. Tom laughed, wrapping his arms around Tord.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" Tom said between giggles. Tord sighed, hugging Tom back. "I really liked the bear. And the ice cream. Even though I didn't have any yet." Tord smiled, running his hand through Tom's hair.

"I'm glad you like them. I was kind of debating whether that was a good idea or not." Tom nuzzled his face into Tord's chest, his face going a bit pink.

"It was a great idea," Tom looked up at Tord, with wide eyes. "Do you.. uh. Do you want to.. be my boyfriend?" Tom was getting quieter with each word. Tord laughed and kissed Tom on the forehead.

"Of course, you dork."