Clueless Boy // Chapter 1

//WARNING: slight smut (someone pleasuring themselves). You have been warned//

Alfreds POV:
I sat on my living room sofa, flipping through the channels and sinking in the cushions. I sighed, threw my head back, and groaned.

"Ughh.. Another day of just sitting on the couch." I look over at Tony. He's busy making a new doohickey or something. I don't like to get in his business.

I got up from the couch and walked into the kitchen. I sat on a stool and thought about things that would put my young 19 year old mind at ease. I fiddled with my thumbs, making a plan in my head.

I got up and picked up my landline phone (yes I know those things are old!). I dial the number I memorized and within a few seconds I heard a familiar voice at the end.

Arthur's POV:
I picked up and said in my very gentlemanly voice, "Yes, this is Arthur Kirkland speaking." I heard snickering on the other end and knew exactly who it was.

"America! Why are you calling me during business hours?! I'm busy!"
He took a deep breath after laughing so hard, "Dude! England what's up!"

My head turned a hot red. "America!! Is that all you called for?! Just to say 'what's up!' I'm working you bloody wanker!" He laughed a little into the phone, I felt my body tense up.

His voice turned husky, "Aw... England don't be such a bore..~"he practically moaned into the  phone. I felt my lower regions grow tight in my pants.

"What?!" I spat out. He breathed into the mic. I could practically feel it on my neck. "I'm bored Arthur~... I wanna play with something!" I almost fell out of my chair when I heard that.

I started to grope my ... area... I knew it was risky doing this at work with my door not locked. But I needed this. "Oh?~ What is it you desire?" I started to unbuckle my pants, sliding them down.

"Idk dude just like a video game or something?" I stopped dead in my tracks. I had already started to pump my member but.. Of course.. He never thought of me that way.. I quickly pulled my pants back up.

"Ah.. Well I'm afraid I can't help you. Goodbye America."
"Dude wait!" I hung up. I slapped myself. I pictured his perfect body, and him moaning my name. I became hard again.

"Oh..erm.." I had no choice. I had to do something. So I pulled out a picture of Alfred I had in my drawer. He was so beautiful. This was wrong. But I didn't care, he would be mine soon anyways.

Alfreds POV:
"What the..?" I just shook it off. Maybe the queen walked in and he had to talk to her. Yeah, seems reasonable.

I walked over to the fridge. I was starving! But.. there was nothing in it! "Grr... it's so cold outside and now I have to go to the store!" I grumbled.

Swiftly, I grabbed my keys off the counter. "Tony! Be good while I'm gone!" He nodded. But something told me that he was up to no good. I just shrugged it off.

~at the store~

There are many things to buy. But for right now I'm looking at the meats section. My mouth waters as I think of hamburgers. Suddenly my gaze is torn as someone taps me on the shoulder.

Ivan's POV:
This day couldn't get worse. First of all Belarus was even more annoying and bitching about how I don't love her. I like her as a sister! Not a girlfriend.. she is such a сука(bitch) sometimes!

Then Ukraine tells me to go get cabbage and meat for her stew. I was already pissed off so I was happy to leave. But then.. I saw America. My sunflower! Well, he doesn't know I call him that. Soon one day, he will be mine.

I won't even have to ask permission, I know he'll want me one day. I tap him on the shoulder. He turns around and then has to look up at me. I love being so much taller than everyone else. Make me feel powerful. Although he doesn't look intimidated.

I give him a smile. He responds with a big toothy grin. What a dork. Soon that smile will be mine.

He shouts, "hey dude! Long time no see! What brings you here?" I look at him and smile at how cute he is, " Well I'm getting groceries for my sister. You?"

"Oh yeah I'm just getting some food!" I look at his body. Nice legs and perfect curves. It reminds me of a girl. I turn a noticeable red.

"Uh.. dude..? You alright?" He looks at where my eyes are planted. He scoffs, "Dude! My eyes are up here!"

I avert my eyes from his curves and try to focus on words but all I make are noises. He notices. I get pulled into a tight embrace. He let's go, but I wish I could hug him forever.

"I'll see you at the world meeting tomorrow!" He shouts as he dashes to the check out. If only he knew how cute he really was. "Да!"

Clueless boy.

~~~~~~~~

Uhh wow smut in the first chapter ikr. What can I say? I'm a sucker for that type of stuff!

Anywaysss I dont really expect to get a lot of reads on this because the hetalia fandom is kinda dead? Sorry..

Oh well! If anyone is reading this.. thanks!