Memories // Chapter 6

//⚠️WARNING⚠️://talks of torture and blood.// you have been warned.//

Ivan's POV:
As soon as Alfred leaves I become sad. Canada leaves, having no reason to stay. I think over my life. Being born as the USSR. Selling Alaska to America. Wait. Did that mean Alaska was their child? Were there such a thing as state personifications? Killing millions with Germany. Then he betrayed me. Siding with the Allies. Hating America for so long. Then communism in my nation falling. My sisters were born. Now being called Russia, and most important, learning to love.

I decide to call my best friend. Yao Wang.

He comes over. We talk. Watch a movie. Laugh. Then he leaves. Just like most people in my life.

I decide to go to bed early and dream about my Sunflower.

Alfreds POV:
~back to when he first left~

We arrive at England's mansion and I'm hit with a wave of guilt and fear. Guilt for leaving, for screaming in his face when he denied my independence. Fear for when he used to beat me, for sneaking out and protesting with my people.

I shake it off. 'Whatever. That was in the past.' I know he got rid of those features. Or.. at least I hope.. Maybe those features turned into part of him. Maybe it's... Oliver that are those features.

It doesn't matter! I know now he would never hurt me, at least when he's not Oliver..

England cuts my mind off. "Uh..Dear.. You've been staring at the wall for a while now.." He nervously chuckles.

"Oh. I guess I have.. Sorry I was thinking.." I shrug. I walk over to the couch and sit down.

"Thinking about what in particular, dear?" He says while sitting down next me.

"Oh.. you know..Uh.."

Shit.

"Freeeedomm??" I say dragging it out, unsure.

His body tenses when I say that. "Aah. Of course, your the US and all. The US of A. USA! Freedom. Yeah.." He says quite passive aggressively.

"Haha.. yeah. Well.. can we watch a scary movie?!" I say trying to change the topic. Watching scary movies are my 2nd favorite thing to do! Number 1 being eating of course!

"Ah. Yes." He gets up and we browse through the movies to pick.

We pick one and sit back on the couch. It starts and I have to admit. It's not scary at all!

~2 minutes later~

"AAH!" I scream as I jump on Iggy.

Arthur's POV:
Alfred jumps on top of me at the most cliché jump scare ever. He sits on my lap, wraps his arms around my neck, and stuffs he face in my shirt.

I become super red. Thank GOD there's a thick blanket laid out on my lap. I feel my pants grow tight around my area. Wait. This is too much like over the phone. Alfred does something sexy that he doesn't even know he does, then I become turned on.

"Alfred! Your squishing me you wanker!" I lie to get him off me. He doesn't respond. Ah great. He passed out. Dumbass..

I pick him up, bridal style. I have to admit, I'm pretty strong to carry this fatass. I carry him upstairs. I go past the guest room, I remember he has night terrors. Plus, I just want him close to me.

I put him in my bed, then turn to take off my clothes and change. I assume he's asleep and won't see.

Alfreds POV:
I successfully got Iggy to think I'm asleep! Mostly just because I'm lazy and don't wanna walk all the way up the stair. What I wasn't expecting was him to bring me to his room!

I had seen it many times. Wether it was because of my nightmares. Or.. him torturing me. I hope he got rid of that stuff.

He set me down on the bed and I opened my eye to try and peek at where he went. What I got was the opposite.

I saw his butt! Naked! I squeezed my eyes shut. The color red took over my face. I hope he wouldn't notice. He did.

"Huh? Aw.. your face is red.. You might have a fever." He says as he puts a hand on my forehead. I assume he's just talking to me while I'm sleeping and doesn't know I'm awake.

"Aw.. Don't worry.. I plan on making you mine. Again. I want you to be my colony again my sweet little America.." He says as he strokes my hair. 'YOU WHAT?' HE DEFINITELY DOESN'T KNOW IM AWAKE.

"Oh my little colony.. You used to be so submissive. What happened?"He coos out. I almost choke on non-existent water.

"Ah but if you knew I thought about you like this, I'd have to torture you." I tried to moan and move my head to signal that I'm about to wake up. But I'm frozen.

He kisses me on the lips and gets up. Moving to the other side of the bed and falling into it. He wraps his arms around my waist and falls asleep.

I don't know why, but I feel flattered.. Wait. He said he was gonna torture me! Does that mean he still has the equipment? Oh my god.

-𝒻𝓁𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀-

"Alfred, did you sneak out again?" Arthur gives him a death glare. Anger in his voice that make Alfred jump out of his skin. (if you have strict parents you know this voice.)

"I-i  u-u-uh.. Arth-" Alfred was slapped across the face.

"You disobeyed me again." Arthur grabbed Alfred's wrist.

"Ow! Arthur! Please! D-don't!" Alfred's voice cracked as he started crying. He knew what was gonna happen.

Arthur led Alfred to his room. And made him take off his pants and underwear. Tear seeping out of his eyes.

He grabbed a whip and..

-flashback over-

I choked on my tears. I coughed and coughed. I ran to the bathroom and left a confused and half-awake Arthur laying on the bed.

I leaned over the toilet and coughed up blood. There was blood everywhere. It spewed out of my mouth. It was on the floor, toilet, and carpet.

Arthur came into the bathroom all groggy. His eyes widened at the sight. He screamed a horrific scream. I stopped coughing. I passed out on the floor from seeing my blood.

It felt like I was falling. Into a black void. I couldn't see. Like I was blind in a seeing world. I couldn't breathe. Like Something was tugging on my lungs.

"h͚̖̜̍̃͐e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑s̪̭̱̼̼̉̈́ͪ͋̽̚ n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊ b͎̣̫͈̥̗͒͌̃͑̔̾ͅr̼̯̤̈ͭ̃ͨ̆e̮̟͈̣̖̰̩̹͈̾ͨ̑͑a̘̫͈̭͌͛͌̇̇̍t̘̟̼̉̈́͐͋͌̊h͚̖̜̍̃͐i̞̟̫̺ͭ̒ͭͣn͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊g͎͚̥͎͔͕ͥ̿!"

I heard someone yelling. I could barely make it out. But someone was there. And they were yelling. I heard sobs, familiar ones.

Iggy's.

~~~~~~

Oo edgyyy
Yay another chapter! I see a few people are reading this cringe book

Welp a comment would help!

Bye!💗