Finale // Chapter 28

Alfreds POV:
I snuggled closer to the Vodka smelling fabric my head was laying on. Something warm and large rubbed my head.

My eyes fluttered open, and I looked upwards. Ivan was looking down at me, his violet eyes half way closed and he had a giant smirk of his face. He was petting my hair.

"What..?" I sleepily rubbed the side of his face. He snickered, "Nothin.. Just that you look cute while your sleeping."

"Yeah you look pretty cute too I guess.." I joked at him. He laughed then grabbed his coat and threw it at me. I laughed harder as I started to get up and put on my boxers.

But as soon as I stood up, I fell in pain. "Haha! I knew that was gonna happen!" Ivan laughed. I groaned as I stood up again, clinging at the wall for dear life.

Once we were dressed, we heard snickering from the other side of the door. I ignored it, "So, you ready to come out of the closet?" I punched him in the shoulder.

He chuckled, "Only If you are." I nodded and we both walked out.

We both stopped dead in our tracks. Japan and South Korea were both standing right in front of the door.

"O-oh! Your both out! Look! Look! Look what I made for you two!" Japan snatched a book from South Korea and handed it to us.

Japan was practically shaking and had blood dripping from his nose, like.. Really badly.

Ivan flipped to the front cover, it was a picture of me and him.. OH.

"What the fuck Japan!" I shielded my eyes from the book. "I hope you like it! I spent all night on it! That's why I'm shaking so much! I practically have coffee coursing through my veins!" Japan was bouncing up and down on his toes.

I've never seen him so giddy.. Ivan nudged me, "Look they even got your scars!" I blushed harder as I pushed him away.

"Please don't say your gonna release them!" I asked Japan. "Of course I am silly! My people and your people LOVE this kind of stuff!" He chirped.

"My boss will kill me!" I begged him. At the mention of bosses Ivan stiffened up, "Oh shit! Yeah! Don't sell this!" He pleaded.

This is the second time I've seen him scared.. Japan laughed, "Sorry!" He grabbed the manga back from Ivan and ran out the door.

South Korea ran out after him. "Ah! Alfred! My boss will kill me!" Ivan grabbed me by the shoulders. "Just calm down dude. Just say it was made my Japan and you had no say in it!" I tried to calm him down.

He took out a pipe from behind him, "Or maybe I'll just have to force him not to publish it.. KolKolKolKol.."

My mouth gaped open, "Where did you get that pipe from?! ALSO! You can't force him! He'll publish it anyways!" I rubbed my chin in thought, "Although 2 bombs might persuade him.."

Ivan scoffed, "Not that again.." He put his pipe behind him again. We walked out of the building and we decided to go to my apartment.

~

When we got there, Iggy was standing in my doorway. "Uh oh.." I whispered to Ivan.

We walked up to Arthur, I expected him to start yelling at me... But he didn't. "Alfred.. Ivan.. I know about last night.. Alfred, I've known about your little crush on Ivan. I know everything." He put his hands in his pockets.

Ivan's mouth gaped open. I just snickered, "and.. I know about how you want me to be your colony again.." I pushed myself up on my toes.

His mouth gaped open, "I-.. I-.. How..?"

I laughed at him, "Let's just say I wasn't really asleep that one night where I threw up blood.."

He shrugged his shoulders, "Worth a shot I guess." We then stood there awkwardly.

I got an idea, "So.. Wanna have a threesome?" Arthur sighed, "I guess.." Ivan laughed, "Hasn't your ass taken a beating already?"

I punched him in the arm, "I'm the fuckin' USA! I can take a beating!"

"Wanna test that theory?" Arthur chimed in. I laughed again, "Sure."

We all ran into my apartment and I had the time of my life!

~~~~~~~~
WAHHHH
YAYAYYAYA the end!!!

Ik this ending was probably expected but this is a UkUs AND Rusame book!! So I felt like people who only ship one of them would get offended if i just picked one!

Also! If the people who were asking for Denmark (or other people, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!) I might make another chapter that's not related to the book of Dename smut (only if you want!)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the book! I will be working on my other book, 'Savior' (it's Rusame) so if you like Rusame you can read that one now!

Bye!💓💗💝💕💘❤️💞💘💓💜💗💕