World Meeting Chaos // Chapter 18

Third Person POV:
"Breakfast is ready!" Canada shouted from the kitchen. Alfred collected himself and walked in. He sat down at the table and started eating his pancakes slowly, still thinking.

"What's wrong baby bro?" Matthew noticed his strange behavior. Alfred snapped out of his thoughts, "Oh nothing!" He quickly shoveled his pancakes in his mouth.

Matthew eyed him suspiciously, "We have a world meeting today, don't forget."

"Wow, we haven't had one in forever. I almost forgot about them!" Alfred wipes his face, something he rarely ever does.

"Well make sure to cover those hickeys on your neck." Matthew said as he set the dishes in the sink. "Wait, What?" Alfred dashed for the bathroom.

Alfred looked in the mirror. Dark purple and blue spots scattered his neck. "Shit!" He had forgotten all about them.

"Do you have any concealer Dude?!" Alfred yelled to Matthew. "No? Why would I?!" Matthew yelled back.

"Dammit!" Alfred slammed his hands on the marble counter. He walked out of the bathroom, "Well do you have any clothes for me then?" Alfred asked Matthew.

"Maybe.." Matthew said as he ran upstairs.

~

Matthew came down shortly after, carrying a formal outfit. "Dude! That's way too fancy for me!" Alfred complained.

"Well maybe if you hadn't left your clothes at Russia's house you wouldn't have to wear it!" Matthew shoved the outfit in Alfreds hands.

~

Alfred looked at himself in the mirror. He had on a white button down shirt, black suit pants, and a black jacket with black formal shoes. "Eugh.." he made a disgusted noise before walking out.

~

They shortly arrived at the meeting place being in Tokyo, Japan. Alfred steppes our of the taxi and readjusted his jacket to try and cover the hickeys. Unfortunately, the jackets collar was too short.

They were right on time, but as soon as they walked in, the usual chaos was happening. Alfred and Matthew took their seats next to each other and tried to keep to them self's, not get mixed up in any drama. Too late..

France walked up to Alfred, "More fresh hickeys? Those look like they hurt! My my Alfred. You sure are turning into a slut~" France teased. The whole room went silent.

Matthew was about to punch France in the face for saying such things, but Alfred held up a hand. Alfred remembered a conversation him and Matthew had a while back..

"Hey Al! How come you never turn into your 2p?" Matthew asked out of curiosity.

"Well I only turn into my 2p when I'm really mad. And you don't wanna see me when I'm mad.." Alfred gave him a creepy grin.

"Heh.." Matthew was pretty freaked out to say the least.

Alfreds hair turned brown. Eyes turned red. Skin turned a shade darker. A baseball bat full of nails appeared out of thin air in his hand. Everyone gasped. Not many people had seen the bad side of Alfred.

Allen rubbed the side of the baseball bat against Frances face, making France shake in fear. "I suggest you apologize before things become.. bloody." Allen warned.

"I-I.. I'm sorry!" France cowered in fear when the baseball bat disappeared. Alfred got up and walked to the door, "I'm done." If there was manual of what not to call Alfred, the first one would be slut. Fat being closely after.

He hated being called a slut for having so many kids with many different people. They didn't even know about his kids but it still hurt him.

He sat against a wall, took off his glasses, and began to cry. He couldn't take it anymore. Matthew told him to stop covering his feelings. So he let them run wild.

The meeting door crashed open, and out popped Germany. "Alfred! Are you okay? What was zat?!" Ludwig crouched down to be eye to eye to him.

Alfred shielded his face and tried to wipe his tears. Even though he was so confident about letting his feelings go before, he didn't wanna let other people see them quite yet.

"I-I'm fine.." Alfred sniffed. Ludwig put a hand on his shoulder. "I know zat you are not."

Suddenly the meeting swung open again, revealing a pissed off Russia.

"Ludwig, I can take it from here. Take your hand off of him." Ivan ordered, to which Ludwig quickly obeyed. They were alone now.

Alfred shielded his face once again. Ivan grabbed him and made him stand up. "Alfred. That. That.." Ivan struggled to find words.

"That was awesome!" Ivan moved Alfreds hands to reveal a very red and tear stained face. "Oh my Sunflower.. What happened?!" Ivan bent down to kiss him.

Alfred put up a hand in front of Ivan's face. "Ivan! I- I cant keep doing this!" Alfred shouted at him.

"Then do it to me only.." Ivan attempted to kiss him again, only to be slapped. "Russia! This is affecting my metal health! Just leave me be!" When countries used other countries formal names, it meant business.

"I-I.. Alfred.. I.. I love you.." Ivan blurted out. "Stop it! Stop it! Shut up!" Alfred covered his ears. "I can't!" Alfred walked away with his hands still on his ears.

"Alfred!" Ivan didn't know what to say. Alfred walked straight out of the building.

I.. I can't love you..

~~~~~~~~
I don't really have anything else to say! I might make another chapter today. Key word MIGHT I can't make any promises.

Bye!💘