Wrong // Chapter 15

// ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️// smut! // you have been warned. //

Third Person POV:
Arthur started, "What. The. Bloody. Hell." He was very visibly pissed off. Russia attempted to punch Arthur in the face, but Arthur ducked.

"Arthur..?" Alfred sheepishly said. Arthur grabbed Alfred by the shoulders. Suddenly, they weren't in Russia's secret house anymore.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Arthur rubbed Alfred all over. Yes. Even.. there..

"Dude! What the fuck! Why are you rubbing my dick!" Alfred slapped his hand away. "Oh he did something.. You aren't as excited anymore." Arthur concluded.

"Arthur.. What the fuck are you talking about?" Alfred asked, clearly confused as to what he just said and where they were. "Well your dick isn't har-"

"OKAY DUDE THATS ENOUGHHHH!!" Alfred blurted out, embarrassed. "Also, where are we? How did you find Russia's secret house? Again, WHERE ARE WE?!" Alfred screamed out.

"Calm down. We are in my mansion, and I have my ways to find you." Alfred was a little creeped out, but brushed it off.

Arthur looked seductively at Alfred. He started to close him in to a wall. "So.. Wanna get down to business?" Arthur slammed a hand next to Alfreds head on the wall.

"A-Arthur.. I-" Arthur cut him off with a kiss. Alfred couldn't help but melt into it. He knew this was wrong. But he didn't wanna hurt anyone! What was he supposed to do?!

Alfred pushed Arthur away, "Arthur.." Alfred led Arthur to the couch. They sat down, Alfred was just trying to talk. But Arthur had different things in mind.

Arthur began kissing Alfred again. They pulled apart for air. "Arthur! Listen to me!" Alfred panted out.

"I could listen to your voice all day. Especially when it's you screaming my name..~" Arthur continued advancing on Alfreds body, laying on top of him.

"Arthur.. I.." Alfred couldn't get another word out before he became moaning mess. Arthur had began to suck on his neck. "Your hickeys are showing wonderfully.." Arthur swirled his tongue around each one.

"Arthur! S-stop..." Alfred hissed through his clamped teeth. "What's wrong dear?" Arthur got off of him and stared deep into his eyes.

"I-.. I slept with Ivan!" Alfred didn't know how to put it, so he decided to just blurt it out.

"You..you what..?" Arthur's voice cracked as tears threatened to spill out of his eyes. Alfred felt like a monster.

"Arthur.. I.. I don't know what to say.." Alfred was at a loss of words. Arthur made a sudden outburst, "I love you Alfred F. Jones! I've loved you since I met you all those years ago! Far longer then that commie bastard!" Arthur was heartbroken.

"I'm..I'm sorry.." Alfred couldn't express his feelings.. Did he love Ivan or Arthur? "I love you.. So love me back.." their lips pressed together passionately.

Alfreds feelings were all over the place. Does he sleep with him?! Alfred doesn't know anymore! He doesn't wanna make him upset again. He knows it's wrong but it feels so good..

Things start to quickly escalate. Arthur tears Alfreds clothes off and does the same to his own. All while they are still locked in a kiss.

Their kiss soon became rabid. Both tongues were fighting for domination. Alfred let Arthur win. Arthur became hungry for Alfred body.

Arthur broke the kiss, flipping Alfred on his stomach. He pushed Alfred's ass in the air and spread Alfred's legs. He began to suck on Alfred's inner thigh, which made Alfred go crazy.

"Ah! Yes! Fuck~!" Alfred was like a dog in heat. He pushed his ass in Arthur's face. "Nngh..~" Alfred made a pleading noise.

"Getting needy?" Arthur rubbed his thumb over Alfred's hole. "A-ah! Yes~! I can't take it anymore!" Alfred pleaded, tears almost coming out of his eyes.

"Beg me then~.." Arthur pressed his thumb over Alfred's hole harder. "PLEASE! JUST FUCK ME!" Tears came out of Alfreds eyes.

"Mm.. That's a good boy.." Arthur positioned himself. Going in dry was something Alfred wasn't fond of. But it felt like he was going crazy and he couldn't stand another second being empty. He had no time for lube.

Arthur shoved into Alfred, making Al scream and cry harder. "AH! Fuck!" Alfred couldn't hold back his moans as Arthur pumped in and out of him.

"Are you enjoying yourself~?" Arthur toyed with Alfred's cow-lick. "A-ah! How?! How do you know- Nngh~! A-about my c-cow-lick!?" Alfred struggled to get a sentence out.

Arthur pulled Alfred's cow-lick hard. "I asked you a question." Alfreds tongue hung out of his mouth. "A-ah~! F-... YES!" He struggled to find words.

"Now scream my name.." Arthur commanded. Alfred could barely get breaths out, but he obeyed. "ARTHUR~!"

Arthur hit Alfreds prostate. "AH! FUCK!" Alfred practically screamed out. "Looks like I found your sweet spot..." He hit it over and over again.

Alfred felt as if he was about to pass out from pleasure and pain. "YES! FUCK ME!" Alfred whoreishly moaned out when he cummed. "Fuck.. I'm about to..!" Arthur cummed into Alfred.

They both collapsed into the couch. Arthur cuddled Alfred as he fell asleep. This was wrong.. He couldn't do this anymore! He's hurting people! But he couldn't stop. It was too late now.

~~~~~~~

Aahhhh I know some of you are gonna go ape shit for making them have sex!!! I'm sorry!!! Please forgive me!!

I honestly don't know what the ending is gonna be. I can't choose who he should go with.

I'll figure it out though!

Bye!💝