Awesome Trio // Chapter 22

Alfred's POV:
A few days had gone by. Ivan was still always on my mind even though I told myself I was over him.

I sat down at my desk. I turned on my laptop. My phone vibrated for the millionth time today.

I finally checked it. It was from Ivan.

Grr..

I turned off vibrate and went back to my laptop. I wrote emails and dealt with the presidents twitter. Making sure he doesn't write anything too crazy.

I took out my phone to play games but realized I had a text from the Awesome Trio group chat.
-
Awesome Trio:

Prussia: "Hey!! Who's down for a drink?!"

Denmark: "IM SO DOWNNN!"
-
I laughed.
-
America: "Guyzz! You know I'm not old enough to drink!"

Prussia: "Then just come to my place! Well, technically West's.. You only have to be 16!"

America: "Woah dude really?! I'll be over in a sec! What bar?"

Prussia: "How about Seiberts?"

Denmark: "Sounds good! Be there soon!"
-

I turned off my phone and began to get dressed. Maybe drinking will get that cheating bitch out of my head.

As I walked downstairs, I was faced with Arthur.

"Where are you going young man?" He put his hands on his hips. "Out with the Awesome Trio.." I tried to walk past him.

He grabbed my wrist, I got sudden PTSD of when he used to drag me to his room to torture me. "Last time you went 'out'.. You disappeared for a night. Don't do that again."

I yanked my hand away, "aye aye Captain.."

I have to be careful with him..

He still wants me to be his colony..

-

Prussia greeted me as I stepped into the bar. "Hey Alfred! Letz go get drunk!" He led me to a table where Denmark was downing a glass of beer.

"Hey Alfred!" He passed a glass of beer to me. I chugged it.

"What's been up lately? We haven't seen each other in forever!" I wiped the foam from my mouth. "Norgay and me some times hang out, but that's about it." Denmark passed me another glass of beer.

I downed it. "Vell Vest has been bitching at me for never helping him. Like what am I supposed to do?! I'm dissolved!" Prussia passed me another beer.

I drank it. I suddenly realized that they haven't been drinking at all...

I down one more glass that Denmark gives me before I'm starting to feel really tipsy.

This must be some strong German beer, because I've never gotten drunk.

"I.. *hic*! Can barely s-stand.. *hic*" I tried to stand, but fell. Prussia picked me up and sat me back down.

"Sooo... Little Alfred.. What's been on your mind?" Both Den and Prussia leaned in.

I was super drunk. So I told them everything.

"Woah.. That wasn't what I was expecting.." Prussia straightened up in his chair.

"C-can you tell me the part with the sex a-again?" Denmark had blood coming out of his nose. Prussia slapped the back of his head.

He went face first into the table. We all laughed our asses off.

We were eventually kicked out for being too rowdy. All of us were too drunk to drive, so we walked to Germany's house.

"It's technically mine too, so Vest shouldn't get zat mad!" Prussia assured us.

-

When we got there, drunk off our asses. It was a different story.

Germany was sitting at the table, eating pasta with a bib that said "Mommy's little man." Italy was putting butterfly clips in his hair while smiling.

Me, Prussia, and Denmark busted out laughing. Germany immediately saw us and stopped eating while he took off his bib.

"Oh no! Don't stop on our account!" Prussia had tears in his eyes from laughing so hard.

Germany started shouting at us for something? Idk man. I was too drunk to listen.

We ran into Prussia's room, giggling like little girls.

Me and Prussia began playing Mario Kart. I was totally kicking his butt!

"I guess all the training during the Revolution paid off!" He high fived me.

"Uh hey dude! I think.. England! I think that old man is calling you.." He threw me my phone.

I turned my ringer back on, answered, and put it on speaker.

"Alfred?! Where are you?! Do you have any idea what time it is?!" I snickered.

"Sorry dad! I just.. *hic* Uh.. Where am I again?" I turned to Prussia, who just shrugged his shoulders as he drank more beer.

"I'm not your dad.. Just tell me where you are and I'll come get you!" He sounded upset now.

"Woah.. Your dad is strict.." Denmark laughed. "I am not! Now where are you?!" England protested.

"D-dude just like.. uh.. How do you hang up again?" Prussia leaned over me and began tapping my phone rapidly.

"Let me.. help!" Denmark leaned on my other shoulder and also began tapping the screen.

"HOW DO WE HANG UP AGAIN DAD?!" I screamed at the phone.

Somehow I managed to turn on my ringer, answer the phone, and turn it on speaker. But I still don't know to hang up.

"W-What?! Don't hang up! Don't you da-" his voice suddenly cut off. Denmark smiled in satisfaction.

We all began laughing like crazy again. "Haha old man!! I can't believe you had sex with him multiple times!" Prussia laughed.

"Yeah me too!" I rubbed my eyes because of how hard I was laughing.

"Me three!" Denmark shouted out.

Eventually, all of us fell asleep on the floor.

At least I wasn't thinking of Ivan.

~~~~~~~~
This chapter didn't have that much drama in it! I decided to take a break from the drama. But I promise that drama will continue next chapter!!

Bye!💘