Closet sex // Chapter 27

// ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️// extreme smut! // You have been warned!//

Third Person POV:
Ivan groaned as Alfred rubbed their body's together. "Ngh~.. Grr.." He let out a low growl, almost like a dog.

"Alfred.. I can't stand this teasing.." He gripped his hands onto Alfreds sides. Alfred snickered, He was getting the best of Ivan and he knew it.

Ivan didn't like being taken advantage of, or laughed at. He picked Alfred up and slammed him against the wall.

Alfred laughed again, "Getting impatient~?" He twirled a piece of Ivan's hair in his finger.

Ivan pushed up against Alfreds chest, "You'll be the one being needy when your begging for my cum.."

Alfred bit his lip, he felt his erection grow tight in his pants. "Oh yeah? Why don't you show me, big guy?"

With that, Ivan tore off Alfreds pants and shoes. Ivan unbuckled his pants and slid them down to his ankles.

Ivan leaned in and whispered into Alfreds ear, "Just for that.. No lube~"

Alfred got nervous at the thought of him going in dry, but he didn't wanna show it. "I can take it!"

"If you say so.." Ivan hoisted Alfred up to a-line his cock with Alfreds entrance. He pushed in slowly, earning a yelp from Alfred.

Alfreds body tensed up, "Calm down Sunflower.." Ivan kissed Alfred on the lips and all over his neck.

Alfred finally stopped tensing and gripped his hands into Ivan's back as he started to move again.

Ivan slowly pushed in all the way. Tears of pain formed at Alfreds eyes, but they quickly turned to pleasure as Ivan moved in and out at a slow pace.

"Goddammit! Just pound me already!" Alfred shouted at Ivan.

Ivan was shocked at first, but began to smirk. He pulled out, then slammed back into Alfred.

"A-AH~!" Alfred took a shaky breath in as Ivan kept moving.

Ivan moved at a faster pace every second. "Nngh~! F-fuck! Ah! Yes~!" Alfreds body shook as he was pounded into.

"I-I've dreamed of fucking this body again.. Now my dream is coming true.." Ivan kissed Alfreds neck, making marks.

"Aah! Y-yes! Mmh! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Alfred kissed Ivan as they fucked.

Ivan began moving at a inhuman pace, almost giving Alfred a seizure.

Sounds of skin slapping together, moans, and grunts were heard through-out the closet.

Being so hot in a small space made the air thick. Alfred gave out hot pants, moaning as he was drawing near his climax.

Ivan nipped at Alfreds earlobe, making Alfred shudder. He then whispered, "And now for the finale.."

Ivan grabbed Alfreds cow-lick. Alfred practically screamed in pleasure as Ivan tugged on it.

"A-AH! YES FUCK..! FUCK ME!" Tears rolled down his face as Ivan pounded into him.

"F-fuck.. Sunflower.. I'm gonna cum.." Ivan thrusts became more sloppy as he drew near his climax.

He snickered, "Beg for my cum Sunflower.."

Alfred could barely see, "YES! YES! GIVE IT TO ME! PLEASE!" He was coming very close to climaxing.

Ivan continued pounding into him, getting the best of his moans.

"MMH! YES! IM GONNA-!" Alfred could see stars as he came all over Ivan's dick.

Ivan kept going, cumming shortly after. His seed filled up Alfreds ass and seeped out.

They kissed as Ivan pulled out, leaking the gooey substance on the floor.

Alfred wiped his tears away as he collapsed into Ivan's arms. "Aww.. Is my Sunflower tired?" He rubbed Alfreds back.

Alfred nuzzled into Ivan's bare chest, until they both fell asleep on the floor.

Little did they know, Japan and South Korea were outside the door. They heard everything, and they both had nosebleeds.

They started silently freaking out. "JEJRIENRNDJXJDJNE" South Korea whispered.

"IRNDHXBENEKRUXBRBRSK" Japan whisper replied.

"I gotta write a yaoi manga on this! Dammit! I forgot to take notes!" Japan would only get angry if something interfered with his yaoi.

"We gotta get out of here before they come out!" South Korea whispered, tugging on Japan's sleeve.

"Ugh.. Fine.." Japan got up and they both walked out of the building.

Meanwhile.. Ivan and Alfred were still sound asleep inside the closet.

~~~~~~~~
BRUH I JUST REALIZED THAT I MADE THEM HAVE SEX 'IN THE CLOSET' IM SO STUPID!!!

UGHGHHG anywaysss here's another chapter!

Bye!💓