Two States // Chapter 14

Alfred's POV:
I froze.

State personifications...

"I.. um-" Should I tell him? Should I? He's my used to be enemy! But.. he protects me.. Okay..

"Yes.. there are." I mutter under my breath.

"What! You've never told anyone?" He practically screams in my ear.

"No I haven't! Please don't tell anyone! I'll just be known as a slut!" I pleaded. "Of course. But.. I have another question..."

"Yes?"

"Is Alaska our child?"

I tensed up.

"Ivan.. Yes.."

He jumped off the couch and started giggling like a little girl. I looked at him, shocked. He noticed my expression, "What?! I just learned that I have a child! I'm so happy!" He squealed.

I laughed, "I just expected you to be angry! Ya know... for hiding him from you."

"HIM? ITS A BOY?!" He squealed again, jumping up and down. I laughed at his girlish behavior. "Can I see him?" He grabbed my hands and gave me puppy eyes.

"Fine.. Let me call Alaska. He's probably hanging out with Texas."

~
Third Person POV:
A few minutes later, a knock was heard on the door. Russia immediately opened and hugged the first thing he saw. "What the!" A southern accent was heard.

Ivan looked at what he was holding, and it was what he assumed to be Texas. A small cowgirl with tan skin and brown hair tied back in a messy ponytail. She had on a cowboy hat and cowboy boots. She basically had Jessie from Toy Story's outfit.

"Oops sorry little girl!" Ivan set Texas down. "Puta perra.." Texas muttered under her breath.

Alaska stepped into the house and was grabbed by Russia. Ivan squeezed the little state. Alaska had fair skin with grey hair. He had blueish purplish eyes and had a dark grey scarf similar to Ivan's.

"Gimme back my bruther you puta!" Texas reached for Alaska. Ivan picked up Texas as well. "No! No! No! Dada! Help!" She squirmed in Ivan's grasp.

"Calm down Texas.." Alfred tickled Texas's belly. "Your like a little Romano.." Ame teased.

"No I'm not!!" She turned red. She had always been a hot head just like her other dad. Mexico.

"Dada!" Alaska cuddled Ivan, cutting the silence. "Aww.. my little boy.." Ivan cooed

"я люблю тебя, папа!" Alaska spoke Russian to Ivan. Ivan's heart almost exploded with love.

"Папа.. why did you leave me?" Alaska asked out of the blue. "I-i.. Alaska.." Ivan set Texas down and she started hitting Ivan in the legs but Alfred pulled her away. Russia sat down on the couch with Alaska.

"Alaska.. I was a different person back then. But now I'm Russia! And we can be the perfect family.." Ivan tried to cheer Alaska up. It worked.

"Yay!" Alaska cheered. Texas came and tugged on Alaska's scarf, "little bruther.. Cali is starting a fight again."

A dark aura formed around Alaska much like Russia's, "How many times do we have to teach her.." Alaska and Texas got up and waved goodbye.

After they left Russia couldn't help but smile uncontrollably, " Did you see that?! He had the same aura as me!" Ivan swung Alfred around. They were both laughing.

Until they heard a knock at the door. Russia opened it excitedly, expecting it to be Alaska again. But instead, it was

One

Very

Furious

Brit.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter! I've been kinda busy lately so I don't know when I'll be able to update. Also sorry! I probably won't add any more states because that would literally take me forever to write their bios.

Also, the reason Alaska is always hanging out with Texas is because they are the two biggest states.

And!! I made a separate book for Rusame! I think the plot is pretty interesting! So please check it out!

Bye!❤️