Feels // Chapter 17

// ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️// Feels! // you have been warned. //

Third Person POV:
Alfred and Matthew sat down after dinner on the couch. "So what do you wanna do bro?" Canada asked.

"Wanna watch a movie?!" Alfred bounced up and down on the couch. "Sure!"

They browsed through the movies, "Hey dude! Look it's a movie about a boat called Titanic!" Alfred chirped.

"Oh I've never seen it!" Matthew looked at the cover. "Me neither! Boats are cool! My people also really like this movie! Must be funny!" Alfred popped the movie in the DVD player.

As the movie progressed, they soon realized it wasn't funny..

"I won't let go Jack.."

Alfred busted out crying. "Alfred! What's wrong?!" Matthew tried to calm him down.

"I-I.. S-She l-let him g-go!" Alfred said through shaky breaths. "T-they loved e-each o-ther!" Alfred sobbed.

"But your having a full on breakdown!" Matthew hugged Alfred. "Because they genuinely LOVED each other! I-i.." Alfred cried into Matthew's shoulder.

"And no one loves me.... genuinely.."

"Well I mean..."

"One day I'm gonna have to wake up and realize, everybody loves me...."

"But nobody likes me."

"And that is the loneliest feeling in the world."

"Alfred.." Matthew rubbed circles on Alfreds back. "I love you.. genuinely." Tears pricked at Matthew's eyes.

"I-.. I love you too.." Alfred disconnected from Matthew and looked him in the eyes. Blue met Purple. "But being in love with you seems like a really bad idea.."

"I know.." Matthew looked away. "But we are brothers.. Forever. We can cry into each other's shoulders as much as want. And we won't judge each other..." Alfred turned Matthew's head to face him.

M: "Promise?"

A: "Promise."

"Please don't hurt yourself any more. I love you too much to see you cry.." Matthew rubbed a tear from Alfreds eye. "So don't let those meanies get to you." Matthew smiled.

"And when you find someone that you can tolerate. Sink your nails in and don't let go." Matthew continued, "Because if you don't, you'll have a empty hole in you. And your gonna try and fill that hole with friends and meaningless sex, until you can't do it anymore. It's the worst feeling in the world. So don't let it happen." Mathew hugged Alfred.

Tears poured out of Alfreds eyes as he hugged back. "Please don't cry.." Matthew hugged harder. "I-I'm.. Weak.. and I try so hard to cover it up. But I cant anymore... The hole in my body is already there. I-"

"Then don't cover it up anymore." Matthew squeezed Alfred as both of them cried.

They fell asleep cuddling on the couch. Hand in hand. Intertwined as one.

~

Chirp chirp!

Tweet tweet!

Alfred opened his eyes groggily. He saw that he was laying on top of Canada. "Morning bro.." He poked him awake.

"Oh.. Did we fall asleep on the couch?" Matthew rubbed his eyes as he got off the sofa. "I guess so. You make a good pillow though." Alfred chuckled.

Ding dong!

Before Mathew got a chance to respond, the door bell rang. "Hold on.." Matthew walked to the door and opened it.

Ivan and Arthur stood in the door way.

"Is Alfred here Matthew?!" Arthur frantically blurted out.

Matthew was happy he remembered who he was, but not for the reason. He rolled his eyes, "What are you two doing here?"

"Well I know he's here, and this crazy dude just followed me." Arthur scowled at Ivan. Ivan looked offended, "I came looking for him too!"

"Well he doesn't wanna talk right now." Matthew was about to close the door, but Ivan stopped it. "I don't care."

"Shut up you stupid git! Your scaring Matthew!" Arthur punched Ivan in the arm.

They started quarreling. Mathew got mad, like, really mad. He turned into his 2p, "STOP!" His new low voice shouted at them.

"Do you two have any idea how much he's cried over you?! He deserves to be happy! He deserves the world! Even if it doesn't involve you two! You should be ashamed!" Matt yelled at them.

Before they had a chance to respond, Matt slammed the door with more force, shaking the house.

He turned around to face a crying Alfred with his hand over his mouth. "Alfred!" Matt changed back into his 1p.

"Are you okay? What happened?! Did I do something wrong?!" Matthew freaked out. Alfred uncovered his mouth and gasped for air. Hiccups erupted from his mouth from crying so hard.

"No! *hic* *hic* I.. *hic* Your.. your the *hic* *hic* best brother *hic* I've ever *hic* had.." Alfred let his tears fall to the floor.

Matthew let out a chuckle. "You scared the crap out of me!" They hugged until Alfred was drained of tears.

They pulled apart. Matthew's shirt was full of snot and tears. "S-sorry!" Alfred frantically apologized. "Don't worry!" Matthew pulled off his shirt.

Alfred quickly shielded his eyes. "It's okay, you can look." Alfreds uncovered his eyes to see his brothers toned chest and 6 pack.

"Heh.." Alfred blushed as Matthew went to get a clean shirt. "Do you want breakfast?!" Matthew yelled from the kitchen.

"Sure!" Alfred yelled back. He fell backward on the couch, head swimming with thoughts.

One was more significant than the rest though.

Who do I love?

~~~~~~~~

Yay! A chapter filled with feels! Also yes, I got most of the dialogue in here from the music I was listening to. I changed some of the words to fit into the story though. Well..

Bye!💗