Overprotective // Chapter 8

Sorry no smut in this!

Ivan's POV:
I had just gotten home from the hospital. The nurses had to bandage my arm up because that stupid British bit me!

I sit on the couch just to get back up again for the phone.

"Привет?" (Hello)

"Hey Vanya!"

I froze.

"Alfred..? Why are you calling me so late?" I asked.

"I..uh.. Dude. I need to know. Do you like me?"

I tensed up. Did he know? How did he know? Oh. I keep calling him Sunflower.

"I a-ah.. yes of course I like you!" I laugh nervously.

"No dude. Like, love me?"

I slammed the phone into the receiver. Fuck.

Alfreds POV:
Huh? The line went dead.

"Ivan? Hello??" I gave up and put it back. I went to bed confused and blushing thinking of Ivan and Arthur.

~morning~

I woke up to ringing in my ear. Stupid alarm clock. I hit it gently this time, not breaking it.

I got out of bed and stretched. "Good morning USA!" I said in my total hero voice. I laughed to myself and went to take a shower.

~one shower later~

I step out of the shower and see Tony sitting on my bed. "Hey Dude!"

He looks at me and points at my closet.

I walk up to it and.. Sweet! My clothes are back! "Dude! Thanks!" I say as I squeeze him tight.

I put on my regular outfit and head out the door. This time the meeting was Moscow, Russia!

I hoped on my private jet and flew to Russia. Heh. That kinda sounds weird if you think about it.

I eventually arrived and drove to my hotel. As soon as I got there Ivan was standing at my door.

"Uh. Hey dude what's up?" I was kinda nervous from our phone call last night. "Привет my little Sunflower!" I always blushed at the name.

"I see you aren't wearing your cute clothes.." A little flustered, I respond, "Tony changed them back." He changes the subject.

"I thought that instead of sleeping in some random hotel, why not stay at my house? It's not far from here!" He says in a cheerful tone. Either he's trying to ignore our conversation from last night, or doesn't remember..

"But..but won't Iggy be mad?" I ask remembering what he said about Russia. "Oh come on Sunflower. He does not own you anymore!"

I shiver at the thought of England calling me 'his colony'. I decide to take the risk, what's the worst that could happen?

So we drive to the meeting place together. When we get inside he puts his arm around me. "Ah! Wait! What if Iggy sees?!" I hate to admit it, but I wasn't feeling as confident as before.

Too late.

Iggy comes up and slaps Russia and me across the face. "What did I say!" He drags me away to my seat beside him and Matt.

"Ugh! Can you stop being such a dad!" I see him flinch. "I'm not a dad! Nor am I yours!"

"Whatever old man." I turn away from him to face Matt.

It feels as if the meeting is taking forever. We are talking about about something boring, so I start to doodle in my book. But I find myself doodling Russia. Then England. What?

I look at my book. What! I must've dosed off in my brain and not realized what I was drawing.. Yeah.. Before I close my book I quickly draw two hearts on the page.

"What was that dear?" I feel the hot voice on my neck. "Aah!" I jump. Iggy looks at me, then back to the book. I snatch it before he can grab it. "Don't be nosy!"

He smiles. "Japan could help you with those pictures. Then he could make some yaoi out of them. I know that's what you want." He chuckles as he stands up. "By the way, the meetings over."

I look up. "Ah! Where did everyone go?" I stand looking for Ivan. "I think everyone left.. Now it's just us." He grabs my hand. "You can come to my hotel if you want."

"H-haha. Very funny Britain.. But-"

"Oh the meetings over?" I hear a familiar Russian accent from the side of the room. "Ivan!! I thought you left me!!" I run to him, dropping my book on the floor. It flips open.

Both Ivan and Arthur lean over to look at the drawings. "O-oh no!! Don't look!!" I grab the book.

"Don't look in other peoples stuff!!" I spit out defensively. "You've gotten better Sunflower." Ivan chuckles as he grabs my arm. Iggy snaps.

"Don't touch him! What are you doing!" He grabs my arm. "Iggy!" I shout.

"He's coming home with me?" Ivan tugs on my arm. "Says who!" Arthur tugs harder, making me wince in pain.

"Stop it!" I tug away from Arthur. "Iggy! I'm going with Ivan!" I grab Ivan's arm and try to walk away.

"Please! Don't go!" He gives me puppy eyes. They weren't gonna work this time. I walk away with Ivan. I am not his colony anymore. I never will be again.

Hopefully.

~~~~~~
WOW. People are actually reading this bookkk wtfff

I know a lot of people are thinking it's cringe and so am I.

But if you like it, thanks!

Bye!💝