Finding out // Chapter 11

Alfreds POV:
I woke to kisses on my neck and face, "Mm.. Iggy?"

"Don't call me that..." He got up and grabbed his clothes to put them back on. "Uh? Where are you going?" I looked at the clock that read 6:03 am.

"I'm always early." He put on the last of his clothes and offered mine. "Nah. It's okay, I'm going back to bed. Meetings don't start till 7:00. Plus, the meeting is in my country." I fell back into my sheets.

I felt a sticky substance at the edge of the bed. "Ah! Oops. I forgot about that." I sat up and yanked off the sheets.

Iggy was already gone, so I lugged the sheet down to the laundry machine. Darn it. I don't know how to do this. I'll figure it out later. So much for going back to sleep...

Ivan's POV:
I'm sitting at the table, eyeing Arthur, who is staring right back at me. He better have not done anything to Alfred when he went to go look for him.

"Boo yah! The hero has arrived!" Alfred jumped into the room making a big entrance. I got up and hugged him. I didn't care that every country was watching.

"Dude! People are looking!" I looked at him, then at the dark purple rings on his neck. "Uh. Sunflower.. Are those hickeys?"

He quickly covered them with his jacket. "Ah! I should be getting to my seat! Igg- I mean England doesn't look too happy!" He dashed away.

What was that old man doing to him? My Sunflower?! I was enraged, and didn't take my eyes off either of them the entire meeting.

Alfreds POV:
I quickly ran to my seat where I saw a very mad England. "What in the bloody hell was that!? Why is he touching you?!" He spat at me with anger in his eyes.

"Haha... uhh.. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer?" I nervously chuckled hoping to calm him down.

"Well if he touches you again I'll make sure to-" He was cut off by Germany. "Do you two have something you would like to share?" His stern voice echoed through the room.

"I-I.... nope!" I quickly blurred out. I moved to straighten my posture, but as I did, my jacket moved to reveal my hickeys.

"Hon hon~! What are those on your neck Alfred?" France pointed at my hickeys. "N-nothing!" I quickly covered them up again.

"Ooh~ who's the special one?" People circled me. "We are not here to torment America!" Germany tried to get people to stop trampling me, but failed.

I was being squished and I didn't really like it. Until I saw a hand in the crowd reaching for me. I knew whose gloved hand that was.

I quickly grabbed it and was yanked out of the room and into the hallway. "Ivan-" I was cut off.

"Who." He grabbed my shoulders and looked me dead in the eyes. I don't usually get nervous, actually, I never do! But.. this was making my stomach drop.

"Ivan.. I-" I was cut off once again.

"I won't ask again." He dug into my shoulders with his hands. He was gonna kill Iggy! Just then, someone bust through the meeting door.

"Get your hands off him you git!" Iggy slapped his hands away. "You." Ivan grabbed Iggy.

"What! What are you doing! Get your hands off of me!" Arthur looked annoyed but also scared.

"Ivan! No! Stop! Let him go!" I grabbed Ivan's arm and tugged. I'm strong, so he dropped Iggy. "Oh. Sorry Sunflower. I just got a little mad." He kissed me on the cheek. Right in front of Arthur.

Shittttttt..

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Iggy screamed out. He chased me and Ivan out of the building. Ivan picked me up bridal style and jumped into the air. I closed my eyes and screamed. It felt like we were flying.. or something?

He landed and I opened my eyes and we were in front of my apartment. "What the hell?! How!?" I freaked out, how were we already here?!

"Hm.. better if we just go to one of my secret houses in Russia." He jumped in the air again and I closed my eyes.

"AHHHH!" I screamed

"We are here my Sunflower!" I opened my eyes to find a small little cottage and snow covering the ground. "Are we-"

"In Russia? Yep!" He said. It was freezing. "C-can we g-go inside now?" I said with chattering teeth. "Oh yes! Sorry." He brought me inside and made a fire in the fireplace.

"Do you want hot chocolate?" Ivan said from the kitchen. I was sitting by the fireplace, warming up. "No. I'm okay." I got up and sat on the couch.

"Sunflower..?" He came into the living room from the kitchen. "Yes? Is something wrong?" I looked at him. Sadness filled his eyes.

"Did.. did England.." I got up and kissed him on the lips. "Ivan.. I'm sorry. I was in the heat of the moment.. I.." I knew I was in the wrong. I'm the one who called Iggy.

"To tell you the truth.. I love you more.." It was true, at least I think?

"I love you too.." He kissed my forehead. "What can I do to make it up to you..?" I looked up at him. A devilish smile appeared on his face.

"I think I know a way."

A smile formed on my face.

"Of course."

~~~~~~~
I- uhh I don't know if I like how this story is going :/ but I'll still continue it! Sorry this update took so long!

Bye!❤️