Confrontation // Chapter 24

Ivan's POV:
Alfred hasn't been returning any of my calls or texts. He might be in trouble...

I went up to England's front door. If there's someone who's captured him, it's England.

I hear screaming from inside. "Ah!" I quickly ring the door bell.

No one answers for a few seconds. "He could be getting hurt!" I grab a pipe from behind me.

I smash the door into tiny pieces.

Alfreds POV:
We hear the doorbell ring. "Oh." That's all England can get out before we hear a loud smashing noise.

We all immediately run to the banister. England starts yelling and screaming at the figure at the door.

I can't quite see him yet. That is until.. He comes into the house.

Ivan..

I grumble as I turn around and walk into my room.

Shouts from France, England, and a sleepy Canada ring out through the hallways. I slam my door shut.

I throw myself onto my bed. I rub a hand over the sheets.

Tears start to prick at the corners of my eyes.

Stupid..

Don't cry..

You're over him..

I smash a fist into my sheets. I crawl to the middle of my bed and put my head in my knees.

Suddenly, there's a knock at my door, then angered whispers.

I roll my eyes as I wipe them of tears. Before I have any chance to talk, they barge right in.

Matthew, Francis, Arthur, and..

Ivan..

I turn my head away and cross my arms.

"Look what you did you made him upset!" England whispered as he slapped Ivan.

"What did I do!?" Ivan defensively shot at him. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Oh you know!" They began slapping each other.

I whipped my head around at them, "STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN." I shot them a death glare.

"S-Sunflower! Why haven't you returned my calls or texts?!" He approached me. I scoffed.

"Oh I don't know! How about you cheating on me, you- You.. Asshole!" I screamed at him as I jumped off the bed.

He backed away. "A-Alfred.."

"DONT 'ALFRED' ME! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! YOU PLAYED WITH MY HEART!" I was so mad, I didn't even realize that I was turning into my 2p.

"I SHOULD JUST NUKE YOU RIGHT NOW!" I clenched my hands around my baseball bat.

"Calm down!" Francis screamed.

"Alfred! I'm sorry!" He put his hands up. "SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT YOU COMMUNIST BASTARD!"  I started to get closer.

Ivan looked terrified for the first time. England just looked as if he was enjoying this.

I raised my bat up in the air, and swung for his head.

Something stopped me.

Ivan looked down at me. Red eyes met red.

He held the end of my bat.

"Grrr! Let my bat go!" I struggled against his grasp.

Arthur came up behind Ivan. "Let him go you commie!" He started hitting Ivan's back.

Ivan hit Arthur and sent him flying across the room. "ARTHUR!" I looked at Arthur, lying on the floor at the end of the hallway. Francis and Matthew screamed.

I looked back at 2p Ivan.

I gathered all my strength, and yanked the bat away. "YOU CANT JUST CHEAT THEN GET MAD AT ME AND HURT MY FRIENDS!" I screamed.

I ran to where Matthew and Francis were helping Arthur stand. "A-Arthur!" I picked him up.

I shot another death glare to Ivan who was turning back into his 1p.

Tears were forming at his eyes.

I ran into Arthur's room and set him down on the bed.

France immediately started to tend to his wounds. Canada just sat at the edge of the bed and cried.

I changed back into my 1p and stood at the door way.

Ivan approached me, "Don't." I put a hand up to his face.

He leaned over and pulled me into the hallway as he closed the door behind him.

When he turned around, he bursted into tears. "I-I'm sorry Sunflower! I'm truly sorry! I was drunk!.. and I know.. it doesn't make it right.." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"I promise I don't have any feelings towards Yao!" He held my hands in his as he looked at the floor.

I busted out crying, "I-.. Ivan! You don't know me! Don't you think that I get lonely too?! I can't take another heartbreak! I feel like I'm losing my mind! Do you know what that feels like?!"

He looked up at me. "Please.." He kept crying. "Please.. Don't leave me.. I love you.. Is that what you wanna hear? I LOVE YOU ALFRED! I'm losing my mind too!" He rested his head on my shoulder.

"You owe me.." I turned away, ran down the steps, and ran out of the house.

I can't take another minute of this BULLSHIT.

~~~~~~~
Hey! Sorry for not using Ivan's 2p name! (I don't know it).

Also, sorry for this update taking so long!

Bye!💘