Tears // Chapter 4

// ⚠️WARNING⚠️// RAPE / MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR THE WEAK.// YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.//

Third person POV:
Alfred felt like he was going crazy. Trying to sleep was out of the question. It had been a few days, Matt was still with him. He couldn't stay alone. Not even for a second.

He was constantly being tormented with voices in his head. "You should've let him. Why didn't you? It would've felt GREAT." Alfreds head was pounding with voices.

He sat on a stool at the table, drinking coffee. Spaced out in thoughts. Canada came down and ruffled up his hair. "Morin bro." He yawned. "Mhm." Alfred hummed back, not even looking at Matt.

Matt knew something was up. This wasn't his brother. All happy and dancing. 'Right... the accident.' Canada tried not to think about it as he poured maple syrup in his coffee.

A: "Bro?"
M: "Yeah?"
A: "Um.. How did Ivan and you find me?"
M: "I can hear other countries in distress when their in my country. Also when Ivan came up to me out of breath and shaking, I knew something was up."

Alfred thought. Ivan was worried about him? A blush formed.

"Eh? You okay?" Canada caught his attention. "Oh! Yeah sorry. I'm fine." He wiped his nose to hide the blush. Canada wasn't that gullible.

"Omg! You totally have a crush on Ivan!" Canada blurted out. "Dude! Shshshsh! Someone could hear!"

"Really? Who? Is there someone in the house right now? Lalalala!!!" Canada walked away laughing. Alfred was very flustered.

Arthur's/Oliver's POV:
I listened from outside the door. I had brought flowers to try to make up for my sudden outburst. But. DID HE JUST ADMIT TO LIKING IVAN?!

My hair turned pink and eyes turned an icey blue. 'HELL NO.' I knocked on the door.

Alfred opened the door in his robe and bunny slippers. His eyes went big and he was about to scream! I grabbed his mouth before he could.

I backed him up into the house. I knew Canada was in here. But where? I didn't care. I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw him in.

"A-ah! Ow! Oliver get out!! Stop!" He got up and tried to grab the door handle. I grabbed his mouth again before he yelled again. I pushed him on the sink counter.
"So?! You like that jackass? That stupid pipe guy?!" My anger rose. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. I had his mouth covered so he couldn't speak. I slapped him across the face.

"Huh?! What does he have that I don't!" I asked. I got closer to his face, smelling the salty tears. Pathetic. I took off my pants. Continuing what happened before.

This time I would succeed.

Canada's POV:
I was watching the nature channel while drinking my coffee upstairs. Wow polar bears are so pretty..

Suddenly I felt a jolt run through me. I knew what this meant! I put my coffee down and rushed downstairs. Sure enough, Alfred was no where to be seen.

I panicked. "ALFRED?" I heard rustling in the bathroom then a "shut up!"

Oliver!

I bust down the door with my strength. Nobody ever talks about it, but I have almost just as much strength as America.

I saw the scene. America was on the floor. Crying. Oliver was in front of him. Trying to get him to... oh god. I punched Oliver in the face.

He punched me in the stomach HARD. I coughed up blood. "You dirtbag! You tried to hurt my brother!" I said while dragging him by the hair. He pushed me back.

Alfred watched in horror. The phone rang.

Alfreds POV:
I just stood there like an idiot! I didn't know what to do! I tied my robe quickly. Tears seeping from my face. The phone rang. That better be him.

I picked up the phone. "Hello Sunflower! Are you okay today?"

"IVAN PLEASE HELP! OLIVER! I-" I tried to get out another sentence but Oliver grabbed it hung up. What?!

I looked down to see Matt on the floor blood coming from his mouth.

"Matthew!!" I screamed in horror. I tried to run to him but Oliver grabbed my wrist. Wincing in pain, he threw me on the floor.

He used a spell to make me lay still. He grabbed Matt and made him sit up towards me.
He used the same spell on him. Matt looked like he was dead!

"MATTY HELP ME!" He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "ALFRED!"

I looked up to see Oliver taking off my robe again. HE WAS FORCING MATT TO WATCH. I screamed out. Oliver snapped his fingers and there was tape on both of our mouths.

I cried and tried to scream. I was terrified.

I winced when I felt something at my entrance. He was going in dry?! I tried so hard to scream it felt like I was gonna tear my vocal cords.

He pushed in slightly. I cried out from the pain. It hurt so bad. Matt did the same. Trying to avert his eyes. I just wanted to die.. but I heard a familiar sound.

BOOM!

Oliver looked up in disgust.

BOOM!

He pulled out of me and my short breaths ceased.

BOOM!

The door flew open. Ivan stepped in, saw me, Matt, then Oliver.

His eyes went red. Hair dark. I saw death in his eyes. I cried out, so did Matt. He grabbed his pipe and hit Oliver in the legs. He groaned in response.

Oliver knew he couldn't defeat Ivan. He was smart. Ivan swung for his head. Oliver ducked and ran out of the door. Our spells were broken! Ivan was gonna chase him but he realized me a Matt were still there.

He gasped and grabbed us both. I tied my robe back up and wiped my tears. But me and Matt just kept crying.

I knew this wouldn't be the last time. But Ivan was there i was safe.

For now.

~~~~~
UHH YEAH INTENSE CHAPTER 0_o

I didn't really know how to rap this chapter up so sorry if it seemed quick :/

Yeah.. again sorry if anyone got uncomfortable!

Bye!