Forgiveness // Chapter 5

Uhh this book is kinda weird so imma tone it down. This chapter is only fluff (and edge, whoops.)

Alfreds POV:
I sat on the couch, hot chocolate in my hands, and shaking like crazy. I had an oversized hoodie on, with baggy sweatpants. They were Ivan's. Oh, right. I forgot to say. I'm at Ivan's house.

Matthews POV:
I sat on the couch next to Alfred. I couldn't look at him. That image in my head. It was too much to handle. I set my cup on the coffee table. Ivan was saying some words, but I couldn't listen.

Ivan's POV:
I was trying to say, "are you guys okay? Do you need anything?" It was obvious they weren't listening.

I wanted to protect them. To protect Alfred! I needed to comfort him.

"I'll do everything I can to catch Arthur and kill him." I said, expecting to comfort both of them.

"NO! You can't!" I jumped at the sudden outburst from Alfred. Matt didn't even look at him. I knew why.

"Well, dont you want him dead?" I asked like it was obvious.

"No! I know it wasn't Arthur who was thinking like that! It was Oliver!"

"Well then I'll kill Oliver." I said calmly.

Alfred smacked his head, " Oliver is part of Arthur. You kill him, and you kill Arthur."

I scoffed, "I can't believe-"

"He's like a father figure to me! He raised me! I need him!" Alfred spat out defensively.

I looked him. He's truly oblivious. "If he was your father, he wouldn't have tortured you when you were little!" I screamed.

Alfred looked like he was gonna cry. Oh shit. I forgot. Only a few knew that.

Matt looked at Alfred, shocked. "What?"

"Alfred, I didn't mean to upse-" I got cut off.

"Why did you bring that up! Do you know how hard I tried to bury that inside me! You just dug it right back up!" Alfred was having a full on mental breakdown now. Tears were gushing out of his face.

"Alfred.." I said quietly. Speaking of quiet, Matt looked shocked, but was quietly sitting there.

Alfred got up and ran upstairs. Tears spilling.

"Goodnight Ivan.." Matt walked upstairs.

I didn't know what to do. Go kill Arthur anyway? Comfort Alfred? Talk to Matt?

I decided on comforting Alfred. I walked upstairs to the guest room. I knocked, "Sunflower..?"

.....

"Go away you asshole."

I opened the door. His face was smashed into a pillow. He looked up, nose running. His face was all red and blotchy.

I ran and hugged him.

"I hate you.." He spat. I knew he was just mad.

"I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry. My little Sunflower.." I tucked a piece of hair behind his ear.

I climbed on the bed and kissed his forehead. He smiled, and we laid together for what seemed like hours. Cuddling. But the doorbell chimed.

I decided to ignore it. But they keep pressing it. I became annoyed. I got up and Alfred pouted.

"I'm sorry Sunflower, I need to get this." I said calmly.

The ringing was getting on my nerves. I threw open the door.