Truth // Chapter 26

Alfreds POV:
Knock! Knock! Knock!

I rubbed my pounding head as I lifted it. I looked around to see Prussia underneath me, Amelia leaning on Denmark, and vomit in the toilet.

I gagged at the smell and sight of it. I flushed it and gathered my thoughts. Oh! Shit! The door..

I almost doubled over in pain as I stood up from my hangover headache. "Ugh... I guess I didn't learn my lesson the first time.." I rubbed my head as I stepped over their bodies.

The knocking continued, "Hold your horses people.." I rubbed my eyes with my palm and I opened the door.

"Is Denmark here?" Finland looked around my apartment from the door. Sweden was behind him. He looked very bored.

"I-.. Uh.. Yeah.. He's.. in the bathroom.." I kept rubbing my eyes. Finland ran in and somehow knew where the bathroom was.

Sweden walked in and noticed the mess in the living room. He looked back at me, "Looks like you guys had fun last night.."

I laughed. I looked down and realized I didn't have a shirt nor pants on. "Oh shit!" I quickly covered my area (don't worry I had boxers on).

Finland came out with Denmark slung over his shoulder. Hm. I guess he's pretty strong when he wants to be.

As Finland walked past me, Denmark looked up at me. "Hey dude! Good party!" I noticed he still had makeup and girl clothes on.

Sealand suddenly ran in, "Papa! Mama! You guys left me in the hallway!!!" He jumped up and down.

"We told you to wait there.." Finland slapped his forehead as he sighed. Sealand looked around at my apartment, then he saw the empty bottles of alcohol on the floor.

He ran up to me and tugged on my arms, "Unkie Alfred!! Can I come and party with you next time?!?!"

I chuckled as Finland pulled him away. Sweden thanked me, then they left.

Amelia walked out of the bathroom while rubbing her temples. "Ngh..." She groaned.

I looked at the mess of a living room in front of me. With this bad of a hangover, I would not be able to clean this by myself.

"Hey dude.." She slapped a hand on my shoulder. "Your phone was buzzing and ringing like crazy last night.. It kept me up all night.." She rubbed her under-eye bags.

"Oh!" I rummaged through the mess for my phone. I found it and looked at my notifications.

Most were just messages and calls from France, England, and Canada. Asking why I left and what happened.

There was also a text from Germany, "Don't forget. World meeting today in Seoul, South Korea."

I almost jumped out of my skin. "There's a world meeting today! That's why Finland and Sweden came to pick up Denmark!" I frantically got up and ran into my room.

I put on my regular outfit and came back out of my room. I looked into the bathroom to see Prussia just now getting up.

I went into the living room to see Amelia cleaning up. "Amelia! You know you don't have to! It's my apartment!"

"I did bring all this stuff though!" She kept cleaning. I sighed.

"Just make sure that Prussia gets out of my apartment soon!" I took a ibuprofen for my headache, grabbed a bottle of water, and left.

~

I stepped out of my jet and jumped to the ground. As I walked to the meeting building, I admired the bright colors and big light up billboards.

Now this is my kind of city!

I made it to the building and set my stuff down on the table. England came up to me, hot steam practically coming out of his ears.

"Where were you?! Why did you leave?! Have you been taking your medication?! Why haven't you been answering my calls or text?! Y-you.. You idiot!" He was fuming.

"Arthur.. I'm not in the mood right now.." I took a swig of my water to help my head ache. "I was hurt and you just left!" He tugged at my arm.

I yanked my arm away, "Well guess what! I've been hurting for as long as you have! Maybe longer!" I snapped at him.

He backed away. I suddenly felt a aura behind me. I turned around to meet with violet eyes.

"Russia.." I averted my gaze. "Alfred.." He rubbed his hands together nervously.

"I came by your apartment last night.. But I didn't knock.. I heard your music.. You sounded like you were having fun. So I didn't wanna be a party pooper." He continued fiddling with his hands.

It took all of my power to not just break down right in front of him. "Russia.. I-.. I've been thinking a lot. If you got that out of hand with China.." I cleared my throat for what I was about to say.

"Should we even be together..?" I kept my gaze to the side, but I could tell tears were coming out of his eyes. "I-.. Alfred.. Please.. It was an accident.." He grabbed my hands.

I gasped and looked up at him. I was having second thoughts about rejecting him.

"Maybe.. I've just been overthinking.." I nervously chuckled.

Well this is awkward..

Germany cleared his throat, signaling that the meeting was starting. Me and Russia parted ways.

~

As the meeting was coming to a close, I started to pack up my things. Sealand had come up to me to try and ask about my 'party' last night.

Wait.. wasn't Sealand not allowed at World Meetings?

England tried to shoo him away, but Sealand just flipped him off under the table. I had to admit, it was hilarious seeing England's shocked and disgusted face!

Eventually the meeting was over and me and Russia met in a closet.

"Ivan. Do you just want me to tell you the honest truth?" I held his hands in mine.

"Yes!" He said louder than needed. "Well, I love you. I love you and Arthur so much. So so so much." I blurted out the honest truth.

"And.." I continued, "I don't wanna hurt anyone anymore. I feel like I'm going crazy.." I put my head on his chest.

"I wanna forgive you. But something is holding me back.." I rubbed circles in his palm. It soothed me.

He took a deep breath in, "Alfred, I know you think that I love Yao or whatever.. But I truly don't." He brought my chin up to meet his face.

"I love you, and that means I do anything that makes you happy. No matter how much it hurts me." He held my face in his hands.

Tears pricked at my eyes. Our lips crashed together. I couldn't care less about the world outside at this moment.

His tongue crept into my mouth, exploring every nook and cranny. His saliva tasted faintly of Vodka.

He hoisted me up on the wall of the closet. I wrapped my legs around his waist. I ran my hands through his hair rubbed his back.

I couldn't get enough of him. He slowly started to take off my jacket as I took off his oversized coat.

We pulled apart, both breathless. I attacked him again. Pushing him to the floor and rubbing my member to his, trying to create some friction.

He was already rock-hard, I could tell.

Oh, how I'm going to enjoy this..

~~~~~~~~
I feel like all these chapters are getting superrrr boring and old so I think I might end this story soon and focus on my other stories that have a more interesting plot.

Alsooo I'm reading The Danish Slaughterhouse and I've gotten to the part where Sealand gets raped. Idk if I wanna go on anymore 0_0

Bye!❤️