Chapter 1 - Mission

No one's POV

The sun rays hit the tanned skin of the ethereal man who is sleeping on his bed.. But he didn't want to wake up due to the tiredness.. He covered himself with duvet and rolled on the opposite side..

'Yahhh.. V... Are you still sleeping.. We have meeting with our chief.. Come on man.. Get up..' Jimin tries to wake up v..

'I'm tired chim... Please let me sleep for an hour..' V said in a sleepy tone..

Jimin smirked at him.. 'Are you going to wake up or shall I call Irene..' V suddenly wake up from his sleep..

'Not her please.. She is a leach... you know about her..' V ruffled his hair.. ' I will be there in 10 minutes.. ' jimin nodded and left the room.. V threw the duvet and get off his clothes.. He took a hot shower.. He wear a simple white shirt and a jean and join with others in the hall...

'Hey V.. Shall we go..' Hoseok asked.. V took his milkshake and nodded his head.. 'Yoongi and namjoon sir are already in our office so we have to go quickly..' Hoseok drives the car.. V and jimin were on the back.. He stopped the car before a well designed tall company.. Everyone greets the trio.. But they directly get into the elevator.. The elevator stopped at the 18 th floor...

They all went to the meeting hall were Jackson, Mark, Bambam, Namjoon and Yoongi were there.. They all sit on their respective seats... 'So is it about the new mission..' Hoseok asked.. Jackson nodded his head..

'But this mission is too difficult and different from our other missions..' Mark said to the others.. V looked at namjoon who shook his head.. 'And  Namjoon didn't know about this mission until now..' Mark said.. 'So guys.. Its about the powerful Mafia leader in Korea..'

'Kim Jae wook

'Kim Jae wook... Mafia leader.. Selling organs, drugs to the foreign countries.. And he killed too many innocent people.. No one can touch him.. And some of our officers were killed by him.. But his only weakness..' Mark clicked the button

' Mark clicked the button

'Kim wonwoo.. His son... He love his son.. He is also dangerous like his father... And recently he was attacked by the opposite gang.. Buy he is alive now..'